Tech21's Impact Snap Case will protect your MacBook from everyday bumps and scratches. Featuring Tech21's signature Impactology design, the case provides advanced impact protection.
Absorb and reflect impact
The Impact Snap case features FlexShock, a specifically engineered hybrid energy-absorbing material which absorbs, dissipates, and reflects force upon impact. The transparent design provides premium protection without concealing the original beauty of your MacBook.
- FlexShock material absorbs, dissipates and repels impact
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design which molds seamlessly around your device
- Lightweight but with heavy-duty protection
- Protects the back and sides of your device
Did you notice?The case is designed with FlexShock impact material, which absorbs, dissipates, and repels impact in the case of accidental drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in a lightweight, slim-fitting design
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Height: 1.02 in./2.6 cm
- Width: 8.86 in./22.5 cm
- Weight: 13.4 oz./380 g
- Length: 12.6 in./32 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3267
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517321174
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
Ratings & Reviews
Everything that they promised
Once again, another fantastic product from the folks at Tech 21. It is everything that it was described as. I ordered this a few m Once again, another fantastic product from the folks at Tech 21. It is everything that it was described as. I ordered this a few months ago when I bought my new baby. I wanted to keep it protected as much as I could with my on the go lifestyle. It has done very well at that. The exterior of the case has a matte rubberized feel. The inside is a cushy rubber that protects the laptop from shock. If you get this, you won't be disappointed. It's well worth every penny. …
- Written by Robert F from San Diego
9 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it leave finger print smudges all over it ?
- Asked by David P from San Antonio
- Oct 13, 2014
No, it doesn't!
I have the white case for the Macbook pro 13" and it's very sleek and almost anti- No, it doesn't!
I have the white case for the Macbook pro 13" and it's very sleek and almost anti-smudge. I love it so much. …
- Answered by Lily S from Brisbane
- Oct 15, 2014
does it cover the mic area?
- Asked by Kar Ning K from Auburn
- Aug 15, 2014
With regards to the case for the 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina, it does not cover the microphones. This With regards to the case for the 13-inch MacBook Pro Retina, it does not cover the microphones. This model has a dual microphone configuration; the case has two holes where the two microphones are clearly exposed. Hope this helps!! …
- Answered by Robert C
- Aug 24, 2014
With the case on will the screen open farther than 90 degrees?
- Asked by Betty J from Florence
- Mar 29, 2014
Thank you everyone for your replies, I purchased the case and it fits the MacBook Pro beautifully. Thank you everyone for your replies, I purchased the case and it fits the MacBook Pro beautifully. The case doesn't hinder the opening in any way and the gray (or platinum) color looks very nice and sleek on. I highly recommend this case to anyone interested. …
- Answered by Betty J from Florence
- Apr 24, 2014
At almost $100, is this Tech 21 Impact Case considerably better than the Speck, Kuzy or other cases in terms of shell material & protection?
- Asked by Jeffrey C from Haworth
- Jun 17, 2014
Yes, this shell is significantly better than others and well worth the extra expense. It's lightweig Yes, this shell is significantly better than others and well worth the extra expense. It's lightweight and fits perfectly, the installation is a piece of cake, as is removing it. The Tech21 Impact Case has not hindered the original appearance of my Mac (no scratches or scuffs) and unlike other shells I have purchased, the weight of it doesn't force my screen to fall back if opened slightly exceeding 90 degrees. So in a nutshell, the Tech21 Impact Snap Case is PERFECT, PRETTY and you can continue to strut around as a confident Mac owner as the transparent shell allows the "one and only" apple logo to shine through. ENJOY and Keep On Keepin On! …
- Answered by Jamie P from Wichita
- Jul 23, 2014
Will this case fit the earlier version of macbook air? I have a 2010 11" MacBook Air.
- Asked by Darren B from Seattle
- Apr 28, 2014
Is the case soft or hard?
- Asked by Marian W from Clonmel
- Apr 11, 2014
This is a hard case with a smooth feel to it.
- Answered by Hyung Y from Bothell
- Apr 24, 2014