The Intuos Pro Creative Pen Tablet combines Wacom's finest pen capabilities and intuitive multi-touch gestures. Extend your digital creativity on your Mac with this impressively natural experience.
- 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity in both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt recognition with plus/minus 60 levels
- Multi-touch gestures
- Six customizable, application-specific ExpressKeys
- Touch Ring with four customizable functions
- Allows both right and left hand use
- Wireless connectivity
Did you notice?Tilt recognition, multi-touch gestures, and customizable ExpressKeys give you maximum flexibility.
Apple Recommends ForFinest pen capabilities and intuitive multi-touch gestures for advanced digital creativity on your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Wacom professional pen tablet
- Wacom battery-free grip pen
- Wireless kit
- USB cable (6.6 ft./2 m)
- Installation CD with driver
- Pen stand
- Cable Length: 6.6 ft./2 m
- Connections: USB
- Width: 12.5 in./31.75 cm
- Weight: 3.97 lb./1.8 kg
- Length: 19.2 in./48.77 cm
- OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Intel processor
- Windows Vista/7 (32 or 64 bit)/8
- Mfr. Part Number: PTH851
- UPC or EAN No.: 753218990938
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Two years
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you connect this to your iPad air (Yosemite) to use with Lightroom.
- Asked by Sharon V from Hope Island
- Dec 1, 2014
You cannot connect this to an iPad, because iPads do not have USB ports. In addition to that, iPads You cannot connect this to an iPad, because iPads do not have USB ports. In addition to that, iPads run iOS, a mobile operating system, not OS X, a desktop operating system, therefore it would be impossible to load the drivers on to the device. This will connect to a Mac perfectly fine. I have an intros 5 ( last generation) running on Yosemite. It works flawlessly. …
- Answered by Cole M from Parker
- Jan 2, 2015
No answers yet
What is the active area size? Is this compatible with illustrator CS4?
- Asked by Sarah D from Sterling
- Aug 3, 2014
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch Tablet -…
What is the active area of this product?
- Asked by Riza V from Paris
- Apr 18, 2014
The Intuos Pro Pen & Touch Medium has an active area of 8.8 in x 5.5 in (224 x 140 mm).
- Answered by Wacom T
- Jun 25, 2014
Can you use written programs like Final Draft on this?
- Asked by Naomi M from South Croydon
- Mar 31, 2014