True Religion's Zach Wallet offers a convenient way to carry your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s and other essentials in a single case. Each one is meticulously handcrafted from premium leather and provides multiple interior pockets to hold credit cards, ID, and cash. There's even a built-in stand function that lets you view your iPhone screen from multiple viewing angles.
- Two card pockets and one slip pocket
- Built-in stand for multiple viewing angles
- Handcrafted with premium leather
- Soft micro-suede lining provides extra scratch protection
- Easy access to all ports and buttons
- True Religion vintage-finish hardware details
Did you notice?Store credit cards, ID, and cash in convenient pockets.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s a slim yet protective wallet-style case.
What's in the Box?
- True Religion Zach Wallet Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Width: 0.98 in./2.49 cm
- Weight: 5.6 oz./158.76 g
- Length: 2.68 in./6.81 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AUT00005
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616031555
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.senacases.com/Store-Info/Warranty.)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing item, but the plastic that holds the phone in the wallet, is flimsy around the camera area. My wallet fell from around 4 Amazing item, but the plastic that holds the phone in the wallet, is flimsy around the camera area. My wallet fell from around 4 feet and the top piece around the camera area cracked, so now the phone is loose in the case. Otherwise, great product! Holds around 4 cards as well. I would definitely recommend. …
- Written by Wesley S from Conroe
28 of 31 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case scratch the back of the iphone?
- Asked by Michael N from Houston
- Feb 17, 2014
There are a lot of i5s cases that interfere with the flash. Is this one ok? Can we have some more pix of it? Thanks.
- Asked by Damian B
- Dec 9, 2013
I own and use the iPhone 5s and the official leather apple case which has no issue with the camera a I own and use the iPhone 5s and the official leather apple case which has no issue with the camera and dual flash features. …
- Answered by Lee C
- Dec 15, 2013