The ideal protective solution, Tech21's Impact Tactical case surrounds your iPhone 5/5s in a structure of ruggedized TPU that's lined with scientifically proven shock-absorbing D3O impact material. This cleverly slim-fitting and user-friendly design also ensures access to all iPhone features.
Tech 21's Impact Tactical Shell case delivers on the promise of Impactology by providing the most advanced impact protection. This is possible thanks to a combination of D3O impact material—which absorbs and dissipates damaging impact—and a ruggedized, flexible TPU formula.
- Features scientifically proven shock-absorbing D3O impact material which absorbs and dissipates impact force
- Advanced, flexible, ruggedized TPU shell
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design
- Protects the back and sides of iPhone
- Impactology: Protection made intelligent
Did you notice?D3O is a military-grade impact protection material.
Apple Recommends ForEffectively shield your iPhone from impacts.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Tactical Shell Case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: D3O, TPU
- Height: 0.41 in./1.04 cm
- Width: 2.74 in./6.96 cm
- Weight: 0.88 oz./25 g
- Length: 5.18 in./13.15 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3508
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517329705
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case accommodate chargers larger than the official Apple lighting cable?
- Asked by Christopher V from Westbury
- Mar 1, 2014
I think it does,Has plenty of space! The case is fantastic!
- Answered by Anastasios P from Sans Souci
- Mar 22, 2014
Does this protect glass from cracking and shattering?
- Asked by Richard T from East Nassau
- May 7, 2014
does this case allow access to fingerprint recognition on 5s
- Asked by John T
- Feb 11, 2014
Yes it does and without any compromising difficulty. I highly recommend.
- Answered by Muhammad Veelayat S
- Feb 24, 2014