The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 and 5s is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights (Green, Orange, Red) show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and Hybrid Battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don’t.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.7 in./1.78 cm (with battery); 0.38 in./0.97 cm (without battery)
- Width: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Weight: 3.4 oz./96.4 g (with battery); 0.6 oz./17 g (without battery)
- Length: 5.4 in./13.7 cm (with battery); 5 in./12.7 cm (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-30A
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000203
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.boostcase.com/store/contact-us/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Best battery case ever made
I love this case!!! I got this weeks ago and its so convenient that I just gave my Mophie case away, The Boostcase is a better de I love this case!!! I got this weeks ago and its so convenient that I just gave my Mophie case away, The Boostcase is a better design, it doesn't switch on and off like the mophie, and the best part is that i can charge the battery separate from the phone while the phone is still on the case. Plus they sell accessories for it, I just ordered the card case that attaches to this case, Feels smother than the other competitors and works better. I know what I'm buying my loved ones for christmas this year! I highly recommend it. …
- Written by RICARDO S from HOLLYWOOD
100 of 116 people found this useful
I bought one today for my iPhone 4 & I am loving it! Charged it up & am getting great battery life for one! I will be telling ev I bought one today for my iPhone 4 & I am loving it! Charged it up & am getting great battery life for one! I will be telling everyone about it! A little heavy but worth it for everything that I have going on! …
- Written by Michael E S from BLOOMINGTON
72 of 92 people found this useful
Nice & Cool
Nice and cool! The best part is its battery sleeve. Design is good. It’s stylish, slim. The only thing that irritates a bit is its Nice and cool! The best part is its battery sleeve. Design is good. It’s stylish, slim. The only thing that irritates a bit is its weight otherwise it’s wonderful. Love this case. Apple is really the king. The store has always something unique to offer.
- Written by Dildar B
46 of 52 people found this useful
I get about a 90% boost, not 150% like the description claims. Other than that, great product (stylish, innovative, etc.).
- Written by Christian A from Berkeley
5 of 8 people found this useful
I bought it yesterday and I tried it and it gave me 65% until the battery of the boostcase died. Today I had to go out and I was g I bought it yesterday and I tried it and it gave me 65% until the battery of the boostcase died. Today I had to go out and I was going to be outside all day, so I charged the battery of the boostcase all night, when I put it on my iPhone goes on and on whenever the battery wants, I turn it off and automatically goes on again, I don't think this is right, I'm going to return this thing. …
- Written by Jose A. G from Ny
7 of 13 people found this useful
I purchased this case to replace a Mophie case which was hideously scratched and marred after just a couple months. The materials I purchased this case to replace a Mophie case which was hideously scratched and marred after just a couple months. The materials on this case are far superior. My only criticism is it didn't come with a headphone extender like the Mophie does even though it is clearly needed …
- Written by DOUGLAS S from Pipe Creek
12 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use this case with beats headphones without an adapter?
- Asked by Harry T from La
- Apr 15, 2014
Does the headphone plug need to be super slim to plug through the case hole into the iPhone5S or does it plug into a plughole on the case?
- Asked by Andrew L from Addlestone
- Feb 5, 2014
Headphone plug fits through a hole in the case to plug into your iPhone. The plug for the earbuds th Headphone plug fits through a hole in the case to plug into your iPhone. The plug for the earbuds that are supplied with the iPhone 5s fits through the hole. …
- Answered by Anthony D from Vancouver
- Feb 22, 2014
Do you have to charge it together with the phone?
- Asked by Aminu A from Kharkiv
- Nov 10, 2013
No, you can charge them separately or together with the included Boostcase charge cable.
- Answered by Adrian S
- Nov 16, 2013
Is this compatible with iPhone5s?
- Asked by Venkatram R from Saline
- Oct 27, 2013
Yes, this device is compatible with both the iPhone 5 and 5s.
- Answered by Devon H from Newark
- Nov 4, 2013