The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 and 5s is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights (Green, Orange, Red) show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and Hybrid Battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don’t.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.7 in./1.78 cm (with battery); 0.38 in./0.97 cm (without battery)
- Width: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Weight: 3.4 oz./96.4 g (with battery); 0.6 oz./17 g (without battery)
- Length: 5.4 in./13.7 cm (with battery); 5 in./12.7 cm (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-BW
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000173
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.boostcase.com/store/contact-us/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
awesome battery case
Got my black/white combo, so far I love it since my new iPhone 5s eats out my battery life in less than 3 hours. PRO: slim fit c Got my black/white combo, so far I love it since my new iPhone 5s eats out my battery life in less than 3 hours. PRO: slim fit case all time. the charging part actually can be taken off. It gives a full charge. CON: it was hard to understand how to put it on first if you are like me, do not like to read any directions; but once you get the feeling of it, it's super easy. I would recommend it for sure. …
- Written by Xiaochan L from North Hollywood
154 of 172 people found this useful
1000 Stars for this product!
Let me say....I will always be a loyal customer to boostcase. I bought my first battery pack when the 4s first came out and it wor Let me say....I will always be a loyal customer to boostcase. I bought my first battery pack when the 4s first came out and it worked wonders. Then I just upgraded to the 5s and bought this in mint and it works fabulous!! Since the 4s, they have made the battery packs even with more punch, so I can't complain in that department. The customer service on the boostcase website is 5 stars just like apples customer service. Props to apple for signing boostcase and selling their products. Two great 5 star companies and 5 star products! Everyone needs to buy this case! …
- Written by Sophia M from San Jose
135 of 156 people found this useful
Excellent design and concept, Better than Mophie imo
Works great and I love the form factor, Hoping they offer the ability to purchase just the battery part of the case in different c Works great and I love the form factor, Hoping they offer the ability to purchase just the battery part of the case in different colors separately as well, On the manufactures site you can get different color cases separately (bit over priced), But not for the battery docking part of the hybrid case itself...A must buy, For many years i've used the Mophie juice packs on prety much all models of the iPhone and needless to say I recommend this one first... :) Happy Charging!!
-The overall design of the case that your phone snaps into could have more of custom design element to it on the sides, but that's more of just my personal preferences.. …
- Written by Benjamin T from Schenectady
54 of 64 people found this useful
I wish 0 stars was an option
Piece of garbage, cheap brittle plastic, broke on day one where thin fragile plastic surrounds the camera area, and cracked in ano Piece of garbage, cheap brittle plastic, broke on day one where thin fragile plastic surrounds the camera area, and cracked in another spot down by the battery area. The case was not even dropped. Boostcase company very useless to deal with and very unhelpful, passing the buck to the reseller, even though it was still their product we purchased. Buyer beware. …
- Written by Elisabeth D from halifax
2 of 2 people found this useful
Quit working after two months of normal use
I loved this product. Had it for two months, then it quit working. Too expensive for only two months of use.
- Written by Holly M from Kansas City
2 of 2 people found this useful
Well designed product!
This is a great solution to the iPhone 5 low battery problem. The white plastic case is a conversation piece by itself. The batter This is a great solution to the iPhone 5 low battery problem. The white plastic case is a conversation piece by itself. The battery pack slides on and off the this case effortlessly. I leave the battery pack on while using the phone at my desk and it keeps the battery charged at 100% all day. When I need a slimmer phone that fits in my pocket, I pop out the battery and just take the phone+case with me. The battery stays home getting recharged.
No noticeable degradation in audio quality from the built in speaker or the mic. The battery pack has the added effect of diverting the sound towards you, rather than downwards. The recess for the headphone jack works fine with the Apple ear pods - can't speak for other models. Right angled headphone jacks would not work with this attachment. They do supply an extender dongle, but it's not the most elegant solution.
The battery pack has a micro-USB charging port. I use a dual Lightning/Micro-USB charging cable from Monoprice - I can charge the phone and battery pack together, or just the phone or just the battery pack. …
- Written by Ameet N from Toronto
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the charger charging when the green light or is it the red light on?
- Asked by Nancy K from Melville
- Jan 11, 2014
- Answered by Enor T from Daet
- Feb 13, 2014
I have a set of Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones, Do you have an adapter to use with a boost case?
- Asked by Robert M from Spokane
- Jul 1, 2014
Can I use this case with beats headphones without an adapter?
- Asked by Harry T from La
- Apr 15, 2014
No, you'll need to use the Adapter because the Beats Headphones have what's called a 90 degree Conne No, you'll need to use the Adapter because the Beats Headphones have what's called a 90 degree Connector (also known as the L Shaped Connector). If you remove the Battery bit, you could though. …
- Answered by Alex C from Palm Harbor
- Jul 17, 2014
Does this case work with the 5S?
- Asked by Robert C from Dalton
- Nov 4, 2013
- Answered by Parker T from Stansbury Park
- Nov 10, 2013