The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 and 5s is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights (Green, Orange, Red) show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and Hybrid Battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don’t.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.7 in./1.78 cm (with battery); 0.38 in./0.97 cm (without battery)
- Width: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Weight: 3.4 oz./96.4 g (with battery); 0.6 oz./17 g (without battery)
- Length: 5.4 in./13.7 cm (with battery); 5 in./12.7 cm (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-BW
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000173
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.boostcase.com/store/contact-us/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
awesome battery case
Got my black/white combo, so far I love it since my new iPhone 5s eats out my battery life in less than 3 hours. PRO: slim fit c Got my black/white combo, so far I love it since my new iPhone 5s eats out my battery life in less than 3 hours. PRO: slim fit case all time. the charging part actually can be taken off. It gives a full charge. CON: it was hard to understand how to put it on first if you are like me, do not like to read any directions; but once you get the feeling of it, it's super easy. I would recommend it for sure. …
- Written by Xiaochan L from North Hollywood
139 of 156 people found this useful
1000 Stars for this product!
Let me say....I will always be a loyal customer to boostcase. I bought my first battery pack when the 4s first came out and it wor Let me say....I will always be a loyal customer to boostcase. I bought my first battery pack when the 4s first came out and it worked wonders. Then I just upgraded to the 5s and bought this in mint and it works fabulous!! Since the 4s, they have made the battery packs even with more punch, so I can't complain in that department. The customer service on the boostcase website is 5 stars just like apples customer service. Props to apple for signing boostcase and selling their products. Two great 5 star companies and 5 star products! Everyone needs to buy this case! …
- Written by Sophia M from San Jose
121 of 140 people found this useful
Excellent design and concept, Better than Mophie imo
Works great and I love the form factor, Hoping they offer the ability to purchase just the battery part of the case in different c Works great and I love the form factor, Hoping they offer the ability to purchase just the battery part of the case in different colors separately as well, On the manufactures site you can get different color cases separately (bit over priced), But not for the battery docking part of the hybrid case itself...A must buy, For many years i've used the Mophie juice packs on prety much all models of the iPhone and needless to say I recommend this one first... :) Happy Charging!!
-The overall design of the case that your phone snaps into could have more of custom design element to it on the sides, but that's more of just my personal preferences.. …
- Written by Benjamin T from Schenectady
40 of 48 people found this useful
Avoid this product
On the recommendation of a store staffer, I bought this product at the University Village store in Seattle today and installed the On the recommendation of a store staffer, I bought this product at the University Village store in Seattle today and installed the protective "snapcase" before I left the store. When I got home, before I even charged the charger, I accidentally knocked the phone off of the kitchen counter onto the wood floor. The snapcase broke into a spider fracture and chipped in the upper left corner, creating a sharp edge that will keep me from ever using the case because the edge makes it impossible to use the phone. I will take the product back, but will seek a refund rather than a replacement. The snapcase is of such poor quality that it's disappointing that this product is being sold in the Apple Store. …
- Written by Kirk B from Bainbridge Island
1 of 1 people found this useful
Don't Deliver What It Promises
Don't buy one thinking that you really are going to have 150% extra battery...My iPhone 5s with no open app, wireless and bluetoot Don't buy one thinking that you really are going to have 150% extra battery...My iPhone 5s with no open app, wireless and bluetooth off charge 50%. I changed my Mophie to this one because Mophie also did not deliver what it promises, but still better than this one charging 80% the case that is said to charge 120%. …
- Written by Raoni S from Brasilia
7 of 11 people found this useful
Doesn't hold up to the hype!
I had used a Mophie with my 4S for over a year. No complaints. I upgraded to the 5s a few months ago. The Apple Store salespers I had used a Mophie with my 4S for over a year. No complaints. I upgraded to the 5s a few months ago. The Apple Store salesperson convinced me the Boostcase was the way to go to add an extended battery. Plus it was supposed to give me even more added battery life (twice the Mophie).
I do like the separate case from the battery back and the convenience to attach/detach. That is great. But the battery life was supposed to be twice of the Mophie. It is not, and probably less. Plus it is difficult to recharge. I find myself twisting and turning the cable to get it in just the right position to take a charge. Very frustrating. It should not be this difficult.
Wish I would have purchased a Mophie. …
- Written by JAMES C from COLUMBUS
5 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use this case with beats headphones without an adapter?
- Asked by Harry T from La
- Apr 15, 2014
Does the headphone plug need to be super slim to plug through the case hole into the iPhone5S or does it plug into a plughole on the case?
- Asked by Andrew L from Addlestone
- Feb 5, 2014
Headphone plug fits through a hole in the case to plug into your iPhone. The plug for the earbuds th Headphone plug fits through a hole in the case to plug into your iPhone. The plug for the earbuds that are supplied with the iPhone 5s fits through the hole. …
- Answered by Anthony D from Vancouver
- Feb 22, 2014
Do you have to charge it together with the phone?
- Asked by Aminu A from Kharkiv
- Nov 10, 2013
No, you can charge them separately or together with the included Boostcase charge cable.
- Answered by Adrian S
- Nov 16, 2013
Is this compatible with iPhone5s?
- Asked by Venkatram R from Saline
- Oct 27, 2013
Yes, this device is compatible with both the iPhone 5 and 5s.
- Answered by Devon H from Newark
- Nov 4, 2013