The Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPhone 5 and 5s is an ingenious two-piece design that includes a stylishly ultra-thin snap case with a battery sleeve that you can attach in a single click. So you can conveniently add up to 150% more battery life when you need it and remove it when you don't.
- Stylish, slim-fitting snap case provides everyday protection
- Rechargeable battery sleeve easily attaches/detaches from the snap case using a patented locking system
- Switch between standby and charging with a multi-purpose play button
- LED lights (Green, Orange, Red) show remaining battery level
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone 5 and Hybrid Battery
- Both case and battery sleeve are made from a durable hardshell material
Did you notice?The two-piece design gives you the flexibility to add power whenever you need it and remove it when you don’t.
Apple Recommends ForMore than double the battery life of your iPhone, while still maintaining its light weight and slim profile.
What's in the Box?
- Boostcase protective snap case
- Boostcase extended battery sleeve
- Micro-USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.7 in./1.78 cm (with battery); 0.38 in./0.97 cm (without battery)
- Width: 2.4 in./6.1 cm
- Weight: 3.4 oz./96.4 g (with battery); 0.6 oz./17 g (without battery)
- Length: 5.4 in./13.7 cm (with battery); 5 in./12.7 cm (without battery)
- Mfr. Part Number: BCH2200IP5-BW
- UPC or EAN No.: 849420000173
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.boostcase.com/store/contact-us/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
awesome battery case
Got my black/white combo, so far I love it since my new iPhone 5s eats out my battery life in less than 3 hours. PRO: slim fit c Got my black/white combo, so far I love it since my new iPhone 5s eats out my battery life in less than 3 hours. PRO: slim fit case all time. the charging part actually can be taken off. It gives a full charge. CON: it was hard to understand how to put it on first if you are like me, do not like to read any directions; but once you get the feeling of it, it's super easy. I would recommend it for sure. …
- Written by Xiaochan L from North Hollywood
149 of 167 people found this useful
1000 Stars for this product!
Let me say....I will always be a loyal customer to boostcase. I bought my first battery pack when the 4s first came out and it wor Let me say....I will always be a loyal customer to boostcase. I bought my first battery pack when the 4s first came out and it worked wonders. Then I just upgraded to the 5s and bought this in mint and it works fabulous!! Since the 4s, they have made the battery packs even with more punch, so I can't complain in that department. The customer service on the boostcase website is 5 stars just like apples customer service. Props to apple for signing boostcase and selling their products. Two great 5 star companies and 5 star products! Everyone needs to buy this case! …
- Written by Sophia M from San Jose
129 of 149 people found this useful
Excellent design and concept, Better than Mophie imo
Works great and I love the form factor, Hoping they offer the ability to purchase just the battery part of the case in different c Works great and I love the form factor, Hoping they offer the ability to purchase just the battery part of the case in different colors separately as well, On the manufactures site you can get different color cases separately (bit over priced), But not for the battery docking part of the hybrid case itself...A must buy, For many years i've used the Mophie juice packs on prety much all models of the iPhone and needless to say I recommend this one first... :) Happy Charging!!
-The overall design of the case that your phone snaps into could have more of custom design element to it on the sides, but that's more of just my personal preferences.. …
- Written by Benjamin T from Schenectady
49 of 58 people found this useful
Poor quality, no support, bad company
This product on the surface is very good, great idea. After purchasing two of these while they were on sale around the post chris This product on the surface is very good, great idea. After purchasing two of these while they were on sale around the post christmas sales 2014, both of mine have now since died. Less than 7 months of usage. My first one, died completely, won't charge, wouldn't' do anything, 5 months of sporadic usage. Tried to get it warranty replaced, received a reply since it was purchased on sale, my warranty would not be honoured. Fantastic…
Opened my second one, this one was possessed by the battery devil. It would never charge the phone when you wanted it too and it would charge on its own when you didn't want it to charge.
again, support service from boost case was they would not replace it because its an anomaly and must be user error…
Due to my own stubbornness, I went back to the apple store and purchased one more in hopes it would be better. Guess what, DEAD ON ARRIVAL. Full refund from Apple store luckily.
3 dead products in less than 6 months. What kind of quality assurance is in this product? Where is the support? How does this product even make it into the apple store line up.
In case any one was wondering, I did not drop the case or the phone. My phone is my business lifeline so i treat it with extra care. I can't even recommend this product to any of my clients or friends, worst product quality, worse customer service ever. …
- Written by tim T from victoria
2 of 5 people found this useful
I was so excited when I bought this case. Then, a week later, it broke right where you plug in the charger. The part it fits into I was so excited when I bought this case. Then, a week later, it broke right where you plug in the charger. The part it fits into just broke and came loose without me dropping it or forcing the charger in, or anything like that. …
- Written by Stephanie H from Oakville
0 of 4 people found this useful
A very useful travel companion
This brilliant case and battery design means that you can stash the battery in your briefcase and use it only when you need it. Th This brilliant case and battery design means that you can stash the battery in your briefcase and use it only when you need it. The battery snaps on and off very easily and with no fuss. It charges your phone from the red zone to respectable if not complete levels, adding that extra power you need to get you through the day. If you are expecting this case to charge from zero to 100% you might need to look for the higher capacity variant. I absolutely love it and would recommend to anyone who travels. …
- Written by Jorge M from Saint Louis
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it protect the front of phone?
- Asked by Mary R from Yantis
- May 3, 2014
It's not like an otterbox or lifeproof you will need a screen saver
- Answered by Jennifer T from San Antonio
- Jul 4, 2014
Does this case work with the 5S?
- Asked by Robert C from Dalton
- Nov 4, 2013
- Answered by Parker T from Stansbury Park
- Nov 10, 2013