The Tech21 Impact Mesh case is the ultimate impact protection design, fully integrated with D3O for your 5th-generation iPod touch. The D3O material provides a barrier between your iPod and everyday accidents. If you should drop your iPod, the molecules within D3O lock together upon impact, absorbing the energy and dispersing the energy away from it—so you have an added layer of durability.
- Fully Integrated Case with D3O military-grade impact protection material
- Dotted design offers sleek and minimalistic look
- Impact Mesh encases the corners and back of the iPod touch to provide a secure fit and feel
- Full access to all ports and function buttons
- Slim design ensures full protection without the bulk
- Fits 5th-generation iPod touch
- Raised screen bezel
Did you notice?D3O is a military-grade impact protection material.
Apple Recommends ForEnsure that your 5th-generation iPod touch stays as pristine as the day you purchased it.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPod touch (5th Gen.)
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-2258
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517324403
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase
Ratings & Reviews
The case is a very strong and protective case but the ring around the camera and the flash has a good chance of breaking and falli The case is a very strong and protective case but the ring around the camera and the flash has a good chance of breaking and falling off. But I would recommend this case to anyone looking for a strong case. …
- Written by Domenic T from Maple
1 of 3 people found this useful
great case, rubber makes it not slippery. holes for the headphone (apple earpbuds) and charger fit well with no interference. butt great case, rubber makes it not slippery. holes for the headphone (apple earpbuds) and charger fit well with no interference. buttons are fairly easy to push though sometimes it feels like they might get stuck, but that has yet to happen. has held up well so far and it looks nice. …
- Written by Sophia D from New York
19 of 20 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is it dockable?
- Asked by Alvena B from Hope
- Jan 2, 2014
No it is not but still a great case.
- Answered by Micheline O from Saint-andre
- Jan 9, 2014
Can i use the ipod touch loop lanyard with this case? Also Can I successfully use the Belkin anti glare film without the case peeling up the edges?
- Asked by Laury C from Thornlie
- Jan 25, 2015
Does this case have a built in screen protector?
- Asked by Katherine B from Pinedale
- Dec 19, 2013
no it doesnt.
- Answered by Zackery B from Lake Elsinore
- Dec 23, 2013