The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone battery life by 80%—without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5 or 5s
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5 or 5s—and protect it—without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Talk Time: Up to six hours on 3G
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2475_JPHS-IP5-RED
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024752
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I absolutely love this case! its sleek, light design keeps it from being too heavy or bulky and you have the added benefit of kee I absolutely love this case! its sleek, light design keeps it from being too heavy or bulky and you have the added benefit of keeping your phone charged twice as long with the battery pack...whats not to love! Taking the bottom portion of the case off which houses the battery pack is a little difficult at first but becomes easier with time. Its a little pricey but there isn't anything about this case that I don't like. Its a must buy for anyone who wants the luxury of recharging your phone anywhere, anytime with the flick of a small button! …
- Written by maria T from hamilton
55 of 58 people found this useful
This is a very bad design, to the point of being non-functional. This version of the case is a snap-on; snapping it on is easy eno This is a very bad design, to the point of being non-functional. This version of the case is a snap-on; snapping it on is easy enough, but getting it off is NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE without damaging the delicate bezel of iPhone 5 - I have new hairline scratches after just one try. And you *must* take it off, as the phone won't sync to iTunes over micro USB connector on the case. Also, with the phone in the case, the battery in the case does not appear to be charging at all when driven from a standard 1A USB port. To top it off, the case material is not "soft touch" as advertised, but appears to be painted hard plastic. It feels cheap, the entire assembly is sloppy, creaky, and the seams are not tight. Plus awkward phone jack access (not that I care about that).
I advise to avoid this piece of junk at all costs, and get a generic 18650-based battery charger instead. This one goes back to Apple store for refund. …
- Written by Andrei F from Burnaby
69 of 98 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I charge the phone through the mophie case? Or do I have to remove the phone from the case every time? Thanks.
- Asked by Justin M from St Alphonse
- Oct 5, 2013
I use a Mophie Juice pack on my iphone 4S. You can charge the phone and the case together. There is I use a Mophie Juice pack on my iphone 4S. You can charge the phone and the case together. There is no need to remove the phone. …
- Answered by Fran G from Langley
- Oct 9, 2013
Is there a mophie case for iphone 5c?
- Asked by James C from Wise
- Nov 15, 2014
no but its one called BoostCase Hybrid Power case for iPhone 5c
- Answered by Jordyn R from Upper Marlboro
- Jan 3, 2015
what s the lightning charger and how does it work
- Asked by Paula E from Mcfarland
- Mar 6, 2014