The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone battery life by 80%—without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5 or 5s
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5 or 5s—and protect it—without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2446_JPHS-IP5-SLV
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024462
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Works perfectly and you should get it for extra power if you use your iPhone for 10 hours or more without charging.
- Written by Randy K from Austin
8 of 8 people found this useful
Case is slippery, audio jack ridiculous
I've owned mophie packs in one form or another for a couple of versions of iPhone, this one disappoints whereas all prior versions I've owned mophie packs in one form or another for a couple of versions of iPhone, this one disappoints whereas all prior versions were great.
I'm knocking one start off because the product description says it's a "soft-touch case". The reality is that it's not soft-touch at all, rather hard plastic. It's smooth in a way I can only compare to the hard candy shell of a M&M candy.
Another star is removed for requiring an extension for your headphones to be able to reach the jack. Granted, the extension is included. The reality however is that I would have to keep track of that extension if I wanted to plug in my headphones, or I could remove the bottom of the case but then have to keep track of that, simultaneously not be able to charge the phone. Didn't Apple figure out consumer aversion, if not poor product design, to inset audio jacks with the first iPhone? mophie should have taken that cue.
Third star removed for micro usb surround. As with the headphones, because of the connector being inset only some cables fit. …
- Written by JORGE A G from San Jose
13 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Why are speaker vents on front when iPhone speakers are on bottom? Does that not block out the sound output?
- Asked by Robin D J H from Doncaster
- Nov 23, 2013
Hi Robin - I've had mine for a month (iPhone 5 Plain Vanilla) and the sound is great with the case o Hi Robin - I've had mine for a month (iPhone 5 Plain Vanilla) and the sound is great with the case on. After I read your question I looked over the case and there are indeed no specific 'sound apertures' but it plays great on or off..it comes out around the charge aperture I guess. …
- Answered by Roger A
- Nov 29, 2013
Can I charge the phone through the mophie case? Or do I have to remove the phone from the case every time? Thanks.
- Asked by Justin M from St Alphonse
- Oct 5, 2013
You don't have to remove the bottom part. It charges your iPhone 5 and Juice Pack simultaneously.
- Answered by Yoentaek Y from San Diego
- Oct 9, 2013
Does this case fit the new 5S Phone?
- Asked by Rebecca D from Raceview
- Sep 11, 2013
In theory, yes. The iPhone 5 and 5S are the same form factor. There is a potential for a problem wit In theory, yes. The iPhone 5 and 5S are the same form factor. There is a potential for a problem with the case design regarding the dual-led flash in the 5S. We won't know the answer to that question until they're actually available. Stay tuned. …
- Answered by Matthew C from Nutley
- Sep 13, 2013
No it does not because the 5c has a different design
- Answered by Joel R
- Nov 7, 2013
I brought this case for my husband and our daughter. It really does work and does extend the life of I brought this case for my husband and our daughter. It really does work and does extend the life of their iPhone battery because it uses the charging power from the Mophie first. Simply insert the Mophie charging cord that it comes with into the side of Mophie case as instructed then insert the other end into the iPhone wall charging adapter. In the car, insert the other end into your car charger adapter. …
- Answered by Caren S from Bronx
- Sep 21, 2013