The Evutec Karbon Sleek Series case for iPhone 5S and iPhone 5 packs powerful protection thanks to dual fused layers of DuPont™ Kevlar® woven fibers and a removable shock-proof (TPU) liner. Only 0.7 mm thin, this sleek and strong case places a precisely fit barrier around your iPhone.
- Made with DuPont™ Kevlar®, a lightweight and extraordinarily strong material with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis
- Removable TPU "shock proof" inner case for added protection
- The Sleek Series case is tight fitting and durable with a hi-tech scratch-resistant coating
- Doesn't contain any metal properties and will not block your GPS, Wi-Fi, or cellular signal
Did you notice?DuPont™ Kevlar® is lightweight and extraordinarily strong, with five times the strength of steel on an equal-weight basis.
Apple Recommends ForComplete protection for your iPhone without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- Evutec Karbon SP Snap Case for iPhone 5s and iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Kevlar
- Mfr. Part Number: AP-005-SP-KA1
- UPC or EAN No.: 700987146585
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I absolutely love this case. Thinner than the other protective cases I've owned.
Feels very sturdy.
Power button requir I absolutely love this case. Thinner than the other protective cases I've owned.
Feels very sturdy.
Power button requires no extra pressure even though its covered.
My 3rd party cable(Ventev) fits perfectly.
So far, no CONS to speak of. I would suggest this case to any iPhone 5s owner! …
- Written by Benjamin B from Xenia
53 of 54 people found this useful
No cons, comfortable, sleek, easy in and out for international traveller changing sim cards. Probably the best case ever.
- Written by Oleg Z from Sunny Isles Beach
39 of 42 people found this useful
A Very Good Case
I have been through a lot of cases in the years I have owned iPhones. This one is right at the top. I gave it five stars because m I have been through a lot of cases in the years I have owned iPhones. This one is right at the top. I gave it five stars because my one complaint isn't based on its functionality; it is based on the color choices. Black/grey or black/maroon. Yuck. If the checkered look is required due to the kevlar, how about a combo in brown or tan, blue or ? If black is required, use come other colors with the black, like orange, yellow, blue. Just something brighter or lighter. I have a silver/white phone and the white face looks... not nice with the dark case. It would look awesome with the dark iPhone but that isn't what I have. I am hoping better colors come out soon! Yes, in the meantime I am using this case because I put on a glass screen protector and it is too thick to use with my usual case choice and this case is very very good. …
- Written by Kiley D from Cupertino
27 of 29 people found this useful
Simply The Best Case There Is!
The design, the protection, the features are all just amazing. I had alot of oops moments and still my iPhone is perfectly fine. I The design, the protection, the features are all just amazing. I had alot of oops moments and still my iPhone is perfectly fine. I had some other old cases but they all were too heavy, not too protective, and not that nice looking. But this case is slim, light, protective, and very attractive. Thank you Evutec and Apple for this case! …
- Written by Jiayue Y from Makati
Minimalist case, maximum protection.
- Written by gabriel G from bellflower
Everything I was looking for in a case
This case is a perfect fit for my iPhone 5S, it creates enough wrap around to create a bumper to protect the phone when placed fa This case is a perfect fit for my iPhone 5S, it creates enough wrap around to create a bumper to protect the phone when placed face down. I like the grip and feel of the phone, but it still easily slides in my pocket, Creates very little additional thickness, about the same as a black iPhone 4 with out a case. I like the stealth looks as it does not call attention to itself. …
- Written by John C from West Des Moines
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will you be able to use DJ/monitoring headphones that have a screw-type adapter at the base of the 3.5mm jack with this case?
- Asked by Ryan P from Las Vegas
- Feb 12, 2014
Can InvisiShield or ZAGG screen protectors be used with this case?
- Asked by Todd R from Riverside
- Feb 12, 2014
Yes. I have a ZAGG screen protector installed on my 5s and just bought the Evutec case this week.
- Answered by Denyse E M from Boone
- Mar 14, 2014