Designed to be carried around on your keychain, Kii allows you to connect your iOS devices to any laptop computer for charging or syncing on the go. Perfect for travel, Kii features a USB connector on one end and a Lightning connector on the other, eliminating the need to carry around a charger or cable.
- Fits directly on your keychain
- A portable solution, ideal for travelling
Did you notice?The Kii's compact size makes it easy to keep in your pocket or on your keychain.
Apple Recommends ForCharging and syncing your iOS device when you're on the go.
What's in the Box?
- blueLounge Kii
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Height: 0.2 in./0.5 cm
- Length: 2.95 in./7.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: BLGKIIWHL
- UPC or EAN No.: 736211531575
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Tricky to handle
It works just as described, but I have to jiggle my phone around a little bit to get it to work. Knocked off a star for that. Some It works just as described, but I have to jiggle my phone around a little bit to get it to work. Knocked off a star for that. Sometimes iTunes will stop recognizing the device. Knocked off another star for that. I also have to give it a pretty tough tug to get it out of the keyring holder. Another star gone for that.
The connecter is surprisingly flexible. I have my Macbook on a stand about an inch of the table and I'm not holding my phone up with anything. I'll give it a star for that. …
- Written by Aljay T from Houston
6 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can i use it as a flash drive too? (Memory device)
- Asked by Mohammed A from Minneapolis
- Sep 18, 2014
No, this is essentially the same thing as the usb-to-lightning sync cable that comes with your phone No, this is essentially the same thing as the usb-to-lightning sync cable that comes with your phone, this however is only 2 inches compared to 3 feet. …
- Answered by Caleb P from Pickerington
- Oct 9, 2014
Can you plug this charger directly in without the need for any support under the iPhone?
- Asked by Paul K from Curtin
- Dec 15, 2013
You need to put something under the phone to support the weight. The body is flexible but isn't desi You need to put something under the phone to support the weight. The body is flexible but isn't designed to support the weight of the iPhone, iPod or iPad. It can support a slight bend if charging/syncing off a laptop on a flat surface, but shouldn't be dangled or hung. …
- Answered by Kaitlin M from Pasadena
- Jun 12, 2014