TAVIK's OUTER EDGE Bumper Case for iPhone 5 beautifully frames your iPhone in soft-touch, rubber and molded plastic protection. The sleek design keeps all iPhone functions fully accessible, while providing a safety cushion for the most exposed areas.
- Sleek protective bumper case
- Outer edge protection
- Co-molded design
- Anti-static coating with soft-touch finish
- Two-tone coloring
- Full access to all iPhone functions
- Ease to put on and take off
Did you notice?The rubber and plastic materials are strong enough to meet the same standards as automobile bumpers.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 5 without covering it up.
What's in the Box?
- TAVIK OUTER EDGE Bumper Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Bumper
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.45 in./1.14 cm
- Width: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Weight: 0.41 oz./11.75 g
- Length: 5.1 in./12.95 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: TVK-IPH-039-CYAN/BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 848691031411
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
one serious design flaw
Someone did not pay attention to the size of the opening at the Lightning socket: IT IS TOO SMALL TO PASS THE Lightning-to-HDMI A Someone did not pay attention to the size of the opening at the Lightning socket: IT IS TOO SMALL TO PASS THE Lightning-to-HDMI ADAPTER.
I had to use a small file to enlarge the hole before the connector would make contact with the iPhone 5s Lightning socket.
The bumper itself rates 5 stars but the size of the opening rates 0 stars. …
- Written by Robert P from GENEVA
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
The Tavik OUTER EDGE Bumper Case...is this case soft or does it have a hard shell?
- Asked by Tracey K from New York
- Oct 23, 2013
It feels like it's made of two different plastics. A hard plastic for the outside frame, and a sligh It feels like it's made of two different plastics. A hard plastic for the outside frame, and a slightly softer one (almost like hard rubber) for the inside and edges. …
- Answered by Trevor H from Pasco
- Oct 30, 2013
Yes, you can
- Answered by Shubham D
- Oct 2, 2013
No it won't, unlike the 5s, the 5c has a totally different shell design to the original 5.
- Answered by Thomas S
- Oct 7, 2013
does tavik outer gage bumper fit on new iPhone 5s
- Asked by Patsy D from Edgewater
- Sep 18, 2013
Yes, it does. I just got it today.
- Answered by Ozzie S from Charlotte
- Sep 22, 2013