Tech21's Impact Trio Case for iPhone 5/5s delivers on the promise of Impactology by providing the most advanced, intelligent impact protection possible. This multi-layered case incorporates D3O impact material, which absorbs and dissipates impact, as well as a premium TPU formula and a layer of hardened PC compound. Yet you still have access to all iPhone features.
- Impactology—intelligent protection featuring D3O material
- Multi-layer impact-absorbing design
- Access to all iPhone functions including camera lens cut-out
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design
- Easy "snap on" application
Did you notice?D3O military-grade material works at the molecular level to absorb the energy of impacts.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPhone 5/5s in the same beautiful condition as the day you bought it.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Trio Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.39 in./1 cm
- Width: 2.6 in./6.6 cm
- Weight: 0.92 oz./26 g
- Length: 5.16 in./13.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3316
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517325721
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I just got this case and it everything i need it to be; form fitting, snug and most of all thin and protected. I went with this ca I just got this case and it everything i need it to be; form fitting, snug and most of all thin and protected. I went with this case because my life proof case broke. …
- Written by DaVon D from Overland Park
4 of 4 people found this useful
The little things.
I just received this case, and I was impressed with the packaging and the looks of the case, at first. I eagerly removed my phone I just received this case, and I was impressed with the packaging and the looks of the case, at first. I eagerly removed my phone from the Speck Candyshell and inserted it into the Trio, and I was not impressed. If you guys are familiar with the Candyshell (this case is similar) then you would understand that the rubber is supposed to form a tight fit around the metal band of the phone. Basically when you look at the phone, you would see just the screen and only the screen. No metal bits should be visible. Not with this case. I can see the metal band in large gaps around the bottom left and right corners. Minor gaps on the upper corners.
I'm not sure if this is a defect or if this is how the case is supposed to be because I have not read any reviews of this case anywhere. Emailing Tech21 or Apple, and if I can't get a worthy replacement then I'll just return it. …
- Written by Linda P from Biloxi
11 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it work with i5s?
- Asked by Amy J from Windermere
- Oct 21, 2013
Yes it will. Most cases for the iPhone 5 will work for the iPhone 5S
- Answered by Scott P from Selma
- Dec 4, 2013