The Collins Sleeve is ultra-padded for protection and perfect for slipping inside a larger bag while on the go – ideal for your MacBook. The slim silhouette complements the sleek design of your Mac.
- High-density foam protection system keeps your MacBook safe and secure
- Padded, custom-fit MacBook compartment
- Durable PVC-free trim materials
- Lifetime guarantee
Did you notice?The high-density foam protection system will keep your MacBook protected against bumps and knocks.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your MacBook safe and secure – within a slim silhouette.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Collins Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Cotton, Synthetic
- Height: 10 in./25.4 cm
- Width: 14.25 in./36.2 cm
- Weight: 7.05 oz./200 g
- Length: 0.52 in./1.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 1913101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791191327
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this one yesterday, and it fits my MacBook Air with smartshell perfectly (: I am happy with the product, the insides are I bought this one yesterday, and it fits my MacBook Air with smartshell perfectly (: I am happy with the product, the insides are just beautiful. …
- Written by Shiela Marie V from North York
19 of 19 people found this useful
Very Nice Case, Stylish and Protective
My new Retina MBP needed a new case. This one looked very nice and well-made on the website. The actual product does not disappoin My new Retina MBP needed a new case. This one looked very nice and well-made on the website. The actual product does not disappoint.
The case itself is well padded and should provide the protection one would expect. I like the materials used both inside and out. The leather trim is nice, as is the color combination. As a bonus, the pocket on the side is perfect for holding my iPad, so it does double duty as a case.
The stitching is just very, very, slightly frayed in one area, otherwise I'd give it the full five stars. Regardless, I'm very happy with this case. …
- Written by A. Anthony C from Hermosa Beach
52 of 52 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this pass TSA / checkpoint standards without opening?
- Asked by Johnson D from New York
- Jul 30, 2014
Does this fit the Air with a snapcase on?
- Asked by Kelly H from Grayson
- Jul 27, 2014
No answers yet