The Thule Stravan Sleeve wraps your MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Retina display, or MacBook Air in densely padded, water-resistant protection.
- Tailored shape provides a precise fit for a MacBook plus an iPad
- Abrasion- and water-resistant material covers the thick padding
- Additional foam padding around edges protects the sides and corners of your MacBook
- Sleeve's internal plush lining lets your MacBook easily slide in and out, while remaining scratch free
- Plush-lined, zippered slip pocket easily fits an iPad or stores accessories and an iPad mini or iPhone
Did you notice?Plush interior helps eliminate any chance of scratching.
Apple Recommends ForTake your MacBook everywhere in padded, water-resistant safety.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Stravan Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Weight: 7.84 oz./222.26 g
- Mfr. Part Number: TSPS-113GRAY
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854230049
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 25 years
Ratings & Reviews
Lightweight, well built, perfect fit (even with Speck shell)
I spend a lot of time looking for the perfect case for my 13-inch Retina Pro. This is a well made, lightweight sleeve that offers I spend a lot of time looking for the perfect case for my 13-inch Retina Pro. This is a well made, lightweight sleeve that offers excellent protection. It fits the Pro even with a Speck hardshell case. The side pocket fits an iPad 4 without a case (a silicone case for the iPad made it too tight a fit). Nice if you already have a carryon or backpack for the MacBook. …
- Written by ALBERT L from Austin
127 of 129 people found this useful
Simple, effective, a good choice for a 13" Air or MBP Retina
Purchased this to carry my 13" air around in my larger bags as a temporary solution until I get a better all around bag. I'm prett Purchased this to carry my 13" air around in my larger bags as a temporary solution until I get a better all around bag. I'm pretty impressed with it. The zipper has a large loop to grab, and the pull/tension is spot on. I tried about 6 or 7 sleeves in the store, and this one had the best all around functionality. The iPad slot is a nice to have as well, which at first I thought I wouldn't need, but turns out, I'll use it a lot! It's $50, which is a lot of money for these things, but in the end, given how expensive the laptop is, it's well worth the added protection. There really isn't much bulk to this either, and I like that, knowing if my main bag fell off a bed or counter, that the laptop would be protected. …
- Written by Steven P from OAKLAND
71 of 75 people found this useful
Fits my 13" MacBook
I wanted something that would hold my white MacBook and this is it. It fits fine and it also can hold my iPad 2 with a Logitech k I wanted something that would hold my white MacBook and this is it. It fits fine and it also can hold my iPad 2 with a Logitech keyboard attached. It looks good and is very functional. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Paul K from Allentown
43 of 51 people found this useful
I have a 13" MacBook Air and wanted a case with a tight fit. I was concerned that this case would be too lose, but it fits perfect I have a 13" MacBook Air and wanted a case with a tight fit. I was concerned that this case would be too lose, but it fits perfectly! It's got plenty of padding on the inside, but doesn't seem bulky and cumbersome like some other sleeves I tried. I really love the iPad sleeve as well. Overall, completely worth the money! …
- Written by Chelse C from Toledo
Nice, Smooth, Classy, Protective
A must buy product for your macbook! I bought it a week ago and I am more than happy with it. Worth the investment
- Written by Muhammad Umer Q from Atlanta
1 of 2 people found this useful
Great Sleeve for 13" MBPro Retina and iPad Air
I just picked this up at my local Apple Store for my MBPro 13" Retina. Very nicely made case. The clincher for me was the lined I just picked this up at my local Apple Store for my MBPro 13" Retina. Very nicely made case. The clincher for me was the lined exterior pocket for my iPad Air. Looks great, works great. I'm very happy with my purchase. …
- Written by Joe F from ALPINE
5 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do the zips damage your Macbook?
- Asked by Craig O
- Dec 8, 2013
I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small f I have not had any issues with my MacBook getting scratched by the zipper.These sleeves have small fabric flaps on the inside that seem to cover the MacBook and protect it from the zipper when closed. …
- Answered by Dawson W from Phoenix
- Dec 15, 2013
Best bag for the new 2014 13inch MacBook Air
- Asked by Colin C
- Jun 17, 2014
No answers yet
How does this sleeve fit the 15inch Retina? I previously tried the Thule Gauntlet 2.0 and was disappointed with the loose fit.
- Asked by Nico M from Santa Paula
- Jan 2, 2014
Will the cocoon with the wires and charger fit inside?
- Asked by Silvia L from Miami
- Apr 18, 2014
Extremely unlikely. It's a tight fit and designed just for the computer only. You could use the iPad Extremely unlikely. It's a tight fit and designed just for the computer only. You could use the iPad slot for other items. …
- Answered by Maithri S from Walton-on-thames
- Apr 23, 2014
Does the side pocket on this sleeve accommodate the power adapter for the 15" MacBook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Brent D from Redding
- Mar 19, 2014
No. The power adapter is too bulky. The side pocket is designed to hold an iPad or flat type items l No. The power adapter is too bulky. The side pocket is designed to hold an iPad or flat type items like a map, papers, etc. …
- Answered by E C from Colorado Springs
- Jun 23, 2014