Belkin Tablet Stage Stand + App for iPad
Belkin Tablet Stage Stand + App for iPad
The Belkin Tablet Stage stand along with the free Stage interactive whiteboard and document camera app lets you cost-effectively transform your iPad into a document camera. The stand's mount suspends your iPad above the "stage" where you place an object or document, so you can focus the iPad camera below. A small, built-in adjustable LED light provides illumination to ensure you get the best picture quality. Then you simply connect your iPad to a visual output such as a TV or projector and share the real-time image. The Stage app also lets you overlay text, labels, or highlight key points for a full-featured presentation.
Stage app offers additional features
Download the accompanying Stage app and enjoy additional features, such as text overlay, labels and digital highlighter to help you clearly present your points.
- Captures and projects live video of papers and objects in document camera mode
- Enables efficient, effective lectures and collaboration in podium mode
- Holds iPad securely in landscape or portrait orientation
- Vertical position adjustment
- Integrated cable management
- Adjustable LED light with two brightness settings
- Compatible with most iPad cases
- Large and stable base mounts to most surfaces
- Works with Belkin Stage interactive whiteboard and document camera app
Did you notice?Free Stage interactive whiteboard and document camera app lets you capture live video and overlay text, labels, or highlight key points.
Apple Recommends ForEasily and economically use your iPad to deliver presentations in classes or meetings.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Tablet Stage
- LED light
- Three AAA batteries (for LED light)
- Instruction manual
- Form Factor: Stand
- Height: 42 cm/16.5 in.
- Width: 33 cm/13 in.
- Weight: 456 g
- Length: 39 cm/15.4 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: B2B054
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868951989
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Stage: Interactive Whiteboard and Document Camera
Stage™ combines the convenience of a document camera with the power of an interactive whiteboard to bring your lessons to life and make you the star of your classroom.
Stage is an exciting teaching and demonstration tool that students and educators can use to share ideas and interact with curriculum. Use the iPad camera to display live video of objects, textbooks, student work, and other projects, and sketch, write, label, or laser point in real-time. With options like storing labels, recording, PDF import, and wireless connection to a projector via Airplay, Stage makes lessons fully interactive, collaborative, and engaging.
HEAD OF THE CLASS
•Sketch, take notes, and add labels over live video
•Record video and audio (feature available as an in-app purchase)
•Save screens with one-click screen snapshot and recall from your photo library in the app
•Dynamically present student work wirelessly using Airplay, or via a wired projector connection
•Store and share labels for later use—great for quizzes or whole-class review
•Annotate, mark-up and save existing photos, images and documents
•Easily switch backgrounds from video to picture to whiteboard/blackboard canvas
•Import PDFs from Dropbox or “Open in…” iOS features (feature available as an in-app purchase)
•Select from multiple pen colors and widths
•* NEW FEATURE * Lock/Unlock camera autofocus to produce perfect, blur-free tutorials
•Simple and accessible interface, especially for novice iPad users
Collaborative: Sharing ideas has never been easier. Stage’s live video and interactive tools let you showcase real-time problem solving and experimentation.
Portable: Paired with Airplay, Stage makes wireless sharing quick and easy. With the added flexibility to move around the room, educators can truly engage and involve students.
Easy-to-use: Unlike interactive whiteboards, Stage requires no additional training. Users familiar with touchscreens will be able to use the app instantly and efficiently.
Cost-efficient: More economical than secondary technology, such as interactive whiteboards and document cameras, Stage maintains the functionality of that same technology without the price tag and cost of integration.
Meaningful: Purposeful integration of the iPad in the classroom creates opportunity for effective and meaningful learning for students at every level.
RAISE YOUR HAND
At Belkin Education, everything we do is based on thoughtful innovation. For more information, visit us at www.belkin.com. …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the app give you abilities to zoom in and zoom out of what the camera is focusing on?
- Asked by Joanna K from Norwalk
- Jul 30, 2014
Yes. the Stage Pro and Stage apps allow you to zoom in/out using the "pinch to zoom" 2-finger gestur Yes. the Stage Pro and Stage apps allow you to zoom in/out using the "pinch to zoom" 2-finger gesture. Alternately the Belkin Tablet Stage Stand has vertical adjustment that allows optical zoom (rather than digital), so your image retains the best quality. …
- Answered by Jon R from Redondo Beach
- Jul 31, 2014
What kind of cables would I need to connect to both a computer and projector?
- Asked by Alyssa H from Rock Ledge
- Jun 3, 2014
You can connect your iPad to a second screen or projector 3 main ways:
1) Wireless Option: Use Airp You can connect your iPad to a second screen or projector 3 main ways:
1) Wireless Option: Use Airplay. If you have Apple TV connected to your projector, this is a great option.
2) Wired Option: Connect to the VGA or HDMI cable going to your projector or monitor. You will need the appropriate lightning to VGA/HDMI cable adapter, sold by Apple.
3) 3rd party software: screen cast through your laptop (Reflector app, among others)
Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Jon R
- Jun 23, 2014