MINI JAMBOX by Jawbone is an amazing-sounding wireless speaker and speakerphone that lets you share your music anywhere. It easily delivers powerful streaming audio from your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac or other Bluetooth devices. Bring music, movies and all your mobile audio vibrantly to life.
Lightweight aluminum construction and pocket-size design make MINI JAMBOX a perfect companion for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wherever you go.
With multiple colors and designs, the MINI JAMBOX looks beautifully complement the sounds it delivers.
Make every experience complete
Whether you're watching on your iPad, listening outside with friends, or playing a game on your iPhone, your entertainment won't just be louder. It will seem fuller, feel more dynamic, and be more alive than ever.
Get up to 10 hours of continuous wireless playback and advanced Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity. You can always see the battery status right from your iPhone.
Smarter as well as smaller
With the Jawbone app, you can personalize MINI JAMBOX and get everything dialed in just how you like it. Plus you can add new features as they roll out.
A body like this takes work
The ultra-slim enclosure is crafted from a single piece of extruded aluminum, delivering an unprecedented combination of loudness and lightness. There's also a built-in microphone that lets you enjoy hands-free calls and video chats.
- Stream wireless stereo audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac
- Small enough to fit in your pocket or a clutch
- Entirely new design and colors
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0
- Customize and personalize with Jawbone app
- Built-in speakerphone lets you take calls on the go
- Extruded aluminum body for advanced style and sound and super light weight
Did you notice?Thanks to the built-in mic, you can conference call or video chat no matter where you are.
Apple Recommends ForStreaming pristine, hi-fi sound from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac; sharing music, games, and media.
What's in the Box?
- MINI JAMBOX by Jawbone wireless speakers
- 36 in./0.9 m stereo cable
- 24 in./0.61 m USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 20kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Drivers: Proprietary, highly sophisticated 35mm acoustic drivers (stereo pair)
- Power Source: USB
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 2.3 in./5.8 cm
- Width: 0.96 in./2.45 cm
- Weight: 9 oz./255.15 g
- Length: 6 in./15.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: J2013-10-A
- UPC or EAN No.: 847912012628
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Own Your Sound
Jawbone is a free application for the Jambox family of wireless speakers that allows you to curate and play the music you love, as well as customize your MINI JAMBOX.
Add playlists from multiple services (iTunes, Spotify, Rdio and Deezer) and listen to your favorite music all in one app – seamlessly switching between services and tracks with a simple swipe.
The Jawbone app allows you to:
- Use a single app to create, collect and play music from your favorite music services.
- Play music through MINI JAMBOX, JAMBOX, BIG JAMBOX or any Bluetooth speaker.
- Try LiveAudio™ and, when installed, remotely toggle it on and off.
- Customize the play button on MINI JAMBOX to access voice control and choose a one touch dial contact.
- Preview custom voice prompts and languages to personalize your MINI JAMBOX.
- Easily switch between devices that are paired to MINI JAMBOX.
Your SmartSpeaker™ will get even better with time as other features and services are released for MINI JAMBOX. …
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the mini jambox work with the ipod nano?
- Asked by Alicia R from San Leandro
- Nov 11, 2014
No answers yet
Would this be suitable to use in the car, or is there a better way to listen to my iphone while traveling.
- Asked by Angela Y from Long Beach
- May 18, 2014
There is a nice iHome speaker that you put right in your cupholder. Very easy and convenient! Pretty There is a nice iHome speaker that you put right in your cupholder. Very easy and convenient! Pretty good price too! Its official name is: iHome iDM9 Portable Bluetooth Speakerphone for Car Cupholder or Home/Office …
- Answered by Daniel W from Easton
- Jun 12, 2014
Is the MINI JAMBOX compatible with the MacBook
- Asked by Paulette D from North Miami
- May 30, 2014
Yes it is compatible. It may take a bit longer to connect and may require minor configuration and c Yes it is compatible. It may take a bit longer to connect and may require minor configuration and connection, but it does connect perfectly. …
- Answered by Judd P from Auckland
- Jul 29, 2014
Can you play the mini jambox while charging it with the wall plug in charger?
- Asked by Susan D from Bodega Bay
- Jun 15, 2014
How loud is this speaker?
- Asked by Karen E
- Apr 26, 2014
It definitely isn't the loudest speaker around, but it works really well in small to medium rooms! I It definitely isn't the loudest speaker around, but it works really well in small to medium rooms! I wouldn't recommend this speaker for outdoors; the Big JAMBOX is much more suitable for that. Overall, a really great speaker though. …
- Answered by Daniel W from Easton
- Jun 12, 2014
Is there a speaker available for your phone that you can use at night to amplify your Iphone at night if someone calls.
- Asked by Gregory C R from Longmont
- Feb 24, 2014
Yes, The mini JAMBOX can accept incoming phone calls (when paired with your iPhone) and the built in Yes, The mini JAMBOX can accept incoming phone calls (when paired with your iPhone) and the built in speakers and microphone allow you to hear and speak with the caller via the JAMBOX. it can even speak the name of the caller if you go through the full setup procedure. …
- Answered by Paul B
- May 11, 2014