The Mophie Juice Pack Air safeguards your iPhone 5 from the bumps and bruises of daily life—while its integrated battery provides up to 100% more power than the iPhone itself. Thanks to premium materials, pass-through controls, and a low-profile design, this is a beautifully practical companion for your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside a lightweight, soft-touch case
- Pass-through buttons emulate iPhone 5 controls for volume up/down, hold, and mute switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
Did you notice?A patent-pending pass-through mute switch provides easy control.
Apple Recommends ForDouble the talk or music-listening time on your iPhone 5, while keeping it protected.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 5.54 in./14.07 cm
- Width: 2.6 in./6.56 cm
- Weight: 2.68 oz./75.9 g
- Length: 0.63 in./1.6 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2567_JPA-IP5-RED
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472021072
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
issue with charger on juice pack
I have bought this product at least 5 times. I like the way the case looks and feels. The only issue i have is that every time I h I have bought this product at least 5 times. I like the way the case looks and feels. The only issue i have is that every time I have used the product after about 5 to 6 months the part where you connect to charge the mophie pack always breaks. Once it breaks it cannot be repaired. I did get a new one under warranty once, but every other time I have had to buy a new one. It seems that for how much the product costs they would fix this issue. I have talked to the people at Apple and they have told me this issue is common. It is very frustrating to have to get a new mophie every 5-6 months. …
- Written by joe L from allen
33 of 34 people found this useful
Great addition to my iPhone 5s.
I love my new case, as it is hassle free and charges the second battery (in the case) simultaneously while charging my iPhone. The I love my new case, as it is hassle free and charges the second battery (in the case) simultaneously while charging my iPhone. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the weight it adds to the phone, as well as adding size, although I would expect that with a case providing more power to the device. With that being said, I am still very happy with this purchase and plan to use it as my primary case. …
- Written by Amie K from Jacksonville
27 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
No. The iphone 4 has totally different dimensions. Consult the mophie website for more information o No. The iphone 4 has totally different dimensions. Consult the mophie website for more information on cases available for the iphone 5s. …
- Answered by Jillane S from Lititz
- Sep 18, 2013
Yes it will work, I know because I'm using one now and works great.ive only had about it 5days but c Yes it will work, I know because I'm using one now and works great.ive only had about it 5days but charges just fine and quick …
- Answered by Robert L from Washington
- Sep 25, 2013
does the factory earphone plugs into the case or does it have to use the adaptor?
- Asked by William C from Rowland Heights
- Nov 11, 2013
No answers yet
No, the iPhone 5C is just a little thicker than the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Michael S from Kennesaw
- Oct 7, 2013
How does this juice pack compare to the iphone 4 juice pack? Because there was a lot of disappointment with the iphone 4 juice pack version.
- Asked by Shannel K from Valencia
- Sep 18, 2013