The Mophie Juice Pack Air safeguards your iPhone 5 from the bumps and bruises of daily life—while its integrated battery provides up to 100% more power than the iPhone itself. Thanks to premium materials, pass-through controls, and a low-profile design, this is a beautifully practical companion for your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside a lightweight, soft-touch case
- Pass-through buttons emulate iPhone 5 controls for volume up/down, hold, and mute switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
Did you notice?A patent-pending pass-through mute switch provides easy control.
Apple Recommends ForDouble the talk or music-listening time on your iPhone 5, while keeping it protected.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 5.54 in./14.07 cm
- Width: 2.6 in./6.56 cm
- Weight: 2.68 oz./75.9 g
- Length: 0.63 in./1.6 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2567_JPA-IP5-RED
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472021072
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
issue with charger on juice pack
I have bought this product at least 5 times. I like the way the case looks and feels. The only issue i have is that every time I h I have bought this product at least 5 times. I like the way the case looks and feels. The only issue i have is that every time I have used the product after about 5 to 6 months the part where you connect to charge the mophie pack always breaks. Once it breaks it cannot be repaired. I did get a new one under warranty once, but every other time I have had to buy a new one. It seems that for how much the product costs they would fix this issue. I have talked to the people at Apple and they have told me this issue is common. It is very frustrating to have to get a new mophie every 5-6 months. …
- Written by joe L from allen
93 of 99 people found this useful
Great addition to my iPhone 5s.
I love my new case, as it is hassle free and charges the second battery (in the case) simultaneously while charging my iPhone. The I love my new case, as it is hassle free and charges the second battery (in the case) simultaneously while charging my iPhone. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the weight it adds to the phone, as well as adding size, although I would expect that with a case providing more power to the device. With that being said, I am still very happy with this purchase and plan to use it as my primary case. …
- Written by Amie K from Jacksonville
59 of 62 people found this useful
Feels great! Works great!! Doubles battery!!!
So, I'm an iphone 5 CASE junkie! I have lost count on how many I've purchased, tried out, dislike, like... you get the picture! Th So, I'm an iphone 5 CASE junkie! I have lost count on how many I've purchased, tried out, dislike, like... you get the picture! This mophie Juice Pack Air is HANDS DOWN my go to case of choice! Every day, with case charged, iPhone 5 charged (separately, but that is about to change) iPhone then slides in to the Juice Pack for a day of 100% charge... ALL day 100% charge! I can NOT believe what LTE does to the battery! My wife comes home from work and goes to charge her phone because it died at some point during the day! Can NOT recommend this mophie Juice Pack Air more highly! Now to the best news... mophie just released not too long ago a DOCK for the case! IPhone in or out... drop the case in to charge. One hand effortless removal! Can't wait to get it!! …
- Written by Eric H from Vandalia
20 of 21 people found this useful
not sturdy enough
My case is now 15 months old and this month it has started to fall apart to the point where I need to buy a new case (with or with My case is now 15 months old and this month it has started to fall apart to the point where I need to buy a new case (with or without battery backup). The metal trim that holds the openings for the sound/vibrate and volume controls has peeled back from the corner. I can push it back in place, but the openings and button controls no longer line up correctly. As a result, I have to remove the phone from the mophie case in order to access the control buttons on that side of the phone! As these things typically go, it is now 3 months out of warranty. For the considerable price ($$) and lack of durability, I do not recommend this case/battery backup unless you go in knowing that you will need to buy a new one annually. On the "pro" side - I love the red color, which is what drew me to this case, and the convenience of a backup battery. One reviewer said it was "slippery" and difficult to hold. I have dropped mine a couple of times (it is heavy and a bit awkward) and that might have contributed to the case problem, although I haven't dropped it in many months. This seems like a premature wear and tear problem to me. …
- Written by Kathryn W from Gibsonia
I purchased this juice pack last nov 13… and it has stopped working and charging less than 5 months later… something is wrong wit I purchased this juice pack last nov 13… and it has stopped working and charging less than 5 months later… something is wrong with this juice pack …
- Written by Florence M from Miami
0 of 4 people found this useful
I absolutely love this case! Not only are you supporting a great case, but you are getting your moneys worth. I use my phone quite I absolutely love this case! Not only are you supporting a great case, but you are getting your moneys worth. I use my phone quite often, and with this case, I can go 3-5 days without having to charge it. It's good protection for your phone. …
- Written by Celina D from London
1 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case fit an iPhone 5 C?
- Asked by Caroline W
- Sep 28, 2013
No, the iPhone 5C is just a little thicker than the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Michael S from Kennesaw
- Oct 7, 2013
how long does it take to have the case fully charged ?
- Asked by Vivek P from Montreal
- Aug 5, 2014
About 2-3 hours
- Answered by Victor A from Vista
- Nov 10, 2014
What is the difference between the two Mophie Cases for the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Samuel R from Franklin
- Jun 29, 2013
Helium - 80% extra battery charge, slightly thinner then Air
Air - 100% extra battery charge, sligh Helium - 80% extra battery charge, slightly thinner then Air
Air - 100% extra battery charge, slightly thicker then Helium …
- Answered by Jeremy B from Port Moody
- Aug 23, 2013
does the factory earphone plugs into the case or does it have to use the adaptor?
- Asked by William C from Rowland Heights
- Nov 11, 2013
is there a charging indicator light on the mophie
- Asked by Michele D from Coeur D Alene
- Jul 21, 2014
Yes, on the back there is a button you can click and up to 4 lights light up, depending on how full Yes, on the back there is a button you can click and up to 4 lights light up, depending on how full the battery is. …
- Answered by Heidi S from Washington
- Jul 23, 2014
Does morphie make any diference with the wifi signal?
- Asked by Victor H B from Jackson Heights
- May 9, 2014