The Mophie Juice Pack Air safeguards your iPhone 5 from the bumps and bruises of daily life—while its integrated battery provides up to 100% more power than the iPhone itself. Thanks to premium materials, pass-through controls, and a low-profile design, this is a beautifully practical companion for your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside a lightweight, soft-touch case
- Pass-through buttons emulate iPhone 5 controls for volume up/down, hold, and mute switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
Did you notice?A patent-pending pass-through mute switch provides easy control.
Apple Recommends ForDouble the talk or music-listening time on your iPhone 5, while keeping it protected.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension
- Form Factor: Battery Case
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 5.54 in./14.07 cm
- Width: 2.6 in./6.56 cm
- Weight: 2.68 oz./75.9 g
- Length: 0.63 in./1.6 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2566_JPA-IP5-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472021065
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case fit an iPhone 5 C?
- Asked by Caroline W
- Sep 28, 2013
No, the iPhone 5C is just a little thicker than the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S.
- Answered by Michael S from Kennesaw
- Oct 7, 2013
Do I have to remove the case for USB syncing?
- Asked by Brian M from Chico
- Oct 2, 2013
- Answered by Charles T
- May 3, 2014
If your battery dies while out and you do not have the mop hie with you, can you attach it and receive power to use your cell?
- Asked by Patricia A from Linwood
- Dec 11, 2013
I'm not quite sure what you mean here. If your phone dies and you attach your Mophie when you get h I'm not quite sure what you mean here. If your phone dies and you attach your Mophie when you get home, then yes, it will provide sufficient power to fire up your phone and take it up to around 70%. It takes more juice to power up a dead phone. If you do this and start using your phone to make calls, reads emails, play games etc., then you will most likely reach less charge than 70%.
If you buy the Mophie, keep your phone in it all the time when you're out so that you don't find yourself with a dead phone. That's the whole point of the Mophie. …
- Answered by Paul D
- Feb 4, 2014