Epson's sleek, quiet, and easy-to-use Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer lets you print, copy, scan, and more. In addition, this versatile model delivers a complete wireless solution. You can either print from your Mac from anywhere in your home with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n or from your iPad or iPhone via AirPrint. Built-in card slots, a 2.5-inch LCD, and convenient touch panel make it a snap to print borderless, customized photos in various layouts with or without a computer. And when you’re in a rush, you can grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The Expression Home XP-410 even offers individual ink cartridges so you can replace only the color you need.
- Easy set up and menu navigation with large, intuitive, 2.5-inch color LCD and touch panel
- Complete wireless solution—connect to your Wi-Fi network in seconds
- Epson Connect support for AirPrint lets you print from your iPad and iPhone
- Space-saving design that delivers great performance
- Remarkable print quality—get crisp, sharp documents, and brilliant photos, all with one ink set
- Effective image enhancement tools such as red-eye removal, photo restoration and exposure correction
- Individual ink cartridges are available in different sizes to suit your needs
- Print customized and borderless photos
- Built-in card slots allow printing without a computer
Did you notice?Compact and quiet, this multifunction printer fits neatly in any room of your house.
Apple Recommends ForEasy, high-quality wireless printing from your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Home XP-410 Small-in-One printer
- Instruction booklets
- CD-ROM with drivers
- Power cord
- Four DURABrite Ultra Ink cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Connections: AirPrint , USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: CompactFlash, MagicGate Memory Stick, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Micro Stick Pro, Micro Stick Pro Duo, Microdrive, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1), RS-MMC, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, xD-Picture Card, xD-Picture card Type-H, xD-Picture card Type-M
- Other Functions: Copy, Scanner
- Height: 5.7 in./14.5 cm
- Width: 15.4 in./39.12 cm
- Weight: 9 lb./4.08 kg
- Length: 11.8 in./30 cm
- Black print speed: 8.7 ISO ppm
- Black resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Color print speed: 4.5 ISO ppm
- Color resolution: 5760 by 1440 optimized dpi
- Trays: 1 - 100 sheets plain paper
- Max Paper Size: 8.5 by 44 in.
- Min Paper Size: 4 by 6 in.
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: Four (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 dpi optical resolution; 24000 dpi hardware resolution; 10,200 by 14,040 dpi interpolated
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later; requires Internet access to install OS X drivers and software
- Mfr. Part Number: C11CC87201
- UPC or EAN No.: 010343907676
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it r Runs through ink cartridges quickly and stops printing with virtually no warning when it runs out of even one color. E.g., if it runs out of yellow, it won't even print a black & white page. Besides the expense of ink cartridges, it's just a major inconvenience when you ned to print and it simply stops. And the really fun part is that not many stores carry the refills. …
- Written by Tracy O from New York
335 of 366 people found this useful
I HATE THIS SUCKER
This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very dis This is a terrible product. Runs out of ink quickly and constantly losses connection with computer. I am very very very very disappointed. What a let down. I tried to get extra support from epson to help fix situations and that was not productive!!! …
- Written by Rachel I from Olympia
279 of 315 people found this useful
I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iph I love this little printer. For home use printing photos and any other documents it is great. And I can print frm my ipad and iphone direct - awsome! …
- Written by Shane B from LUTWYCHE
158 of 188 people found this useful
Don't. Buy. This. Printer. Seriously, don't.
This printer is INTENTIONALLY engineered to stop working the second ONE of the four colors runs out. So yeah, it's 7am, you're lat This printer is INTENTIONALLY engineered to stop working the second ONE of the four colors runs out. So yeah, it's 7am, you're late for work, you need to print a two page black and white letter so you can sign it and drop it in the mail, but noooooo.... YOU can't! Why? Why because you are out of magenta. Don't need magenta, right? Too bad. It's out, and you can't print ANYTHING until you replace it. It literally shuts down. (Yes, I selected grayscale on the computer before I sent the job. It doesn't matter. It won't print. It's out of magenta.)
Now, assume you buy a case of each color so supply isn't an issue, here's two more: 1) It falls off the wifi horse often and has to be turned off and back on before it will print. 2) Alignment is a nightmare. Printing is off-focus and streaked ever other day requiring a twenty minute alignment process.
These should be recalled. Not deserving of one star. …
- Written by Angela B from Jefferson
2 of 2 people found this useful
Best printer I have owned
- Written by James D from Little Falls
Unable to use
I've been trying for over an hour to set this printer up with my new Mac, trying all methods suggested, but apparently software w I've been trying for over an hour to set this printer up with my new Mac, trying all methods suggested, but apparently software won't download for some reason. This printer was on Apple site, so thought it would compatible and easy to get going. That's not been the case so far-very frustrating! Going to try & contact Epson later today. …
- Written by Lee R F from Campobello
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it scan wirelessly as well?
- Asked by Justin M from Saint Paul
- Jun 12, 2014
Yes it does using their Epson iPrint app on iPhone or iPad and works great! You get a preview of yo Yes it does using their Epson iPrint app on iPhone or iPad and works great! You get a preview of your scan right on your device and can then save it as a jpg or a pdf to a number of services including Dropbox. :-) …
- Answered by Chad S from Mukwonago
- Sep 29, 2014
Will XP-410 print using black-ink-only?
- Asked by Howard W from Kaunakakai
- Jul 25, 2013
Yes, there is an option to limit printing only in black/grayscale. In fact, there is even an option Yes, there is an option to limit printing only in black/grayscale. In fact, there is even an option to temporarily continue printing only with black ink when one or more of the color tanks runs out. …
- Answered by James W from Brookings
- Aug 11, 2013
How do I download the printer software on my MacBookAir since I do not have a CD slot? Is the software online?
- Asked by Jasmine C from North Chesterfield
- Aug 22, 2013
Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it sh Yes, go to the website for the printer product purchased and search for product and from there it should instruct you on downloading your printer's software and all other components. …
- Answered by Sierra D from Grosse Pointe Farms
- Mar 22, 2014
What if I don't have wi-fi and have to connect with a cord the old-fashioned way?
- Asked by Elisabeth P from Sheboygan
- Jul 22, 2013
You can connect this with a USB cable (sold separately).
- Answered by James W from Brookings
- Aug 11, 2013