The Incase City Brief gives you a slim carrying case that's custom fit for your MacBook Pro. The plush faux fur lining and 360-degree laptop padding safeguard every side and edge of your MacBook. Quick-access pockets help organize your gear, while hideaway carry handles and a detachable shoulder strap let you choose the carrying method that's most comfortable.
- 360-degree padding protects all sides and edges of MacBook
- Plush fleece-lined laptop compartment
- Durable 270 by 500D blended weave polyester
- Heavy-duty 900D triple-coated panels
- Two quick-access organizer pockets
- Detachable shoulder strap with removable pad
- Custom zipper pulls
- Hideaway carry handles
Did you notice?Quick-access pockets help you organize organize daily essentials.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably and safely carry your MacBook Pro in sleek padded protection.
What's in the Box?
- Incase City Collection Briefcase for MacBook
- Form Factor: Brief Case
- Material: Fabric
- Mfr. Part Number: CL55493
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450130286
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Serious design flaw may cause laptop damage when using shoulder strap
This case is well-built and looks great, except that the shoulder straps will unexpectedly come undone during normal use, causing This case is well-built and looks great, except that the shoulder straps will unexpectedly come undone during normal use, causing the bag (and your $1300 laptop) to fall onto the hard, concrete ground. You will just be walking along, and then -- ka plow, your bag is on the ground. This has happened to me more than 10 times in the 6 months I've owned the bag, despite properly attaching the shoulder straps. I think it's a problem with the hook/clasp mechanism that makes it easy to detach when you move around and the strap twists (perfectly normal while you're walking). It has caused some serious damage to my brand-new $1300 laptop (bending of the frame, dents on the side of the screen), despite the supposed "360-degree impact protection" advertised by InCase. Very disappointing, and definitely not recommended, despite how it may appear at first. …
- Written by Michael C from Clifton Park
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will my iPad air fit in this bag as well? My macbook is a pro 13" retina .
- Asked by Robert M from South Gate
- Jun 17, 2014
Yes your iPAD air will fit as well. There is plenty of space in the bag!
- Answered by Marshall M from Aberdeen
- Jun 21, 2014
Would this accommodate a MacBook Pro Retina Display WITH Tech21 Impact Snap Case?
- Asked by Belinda C from Greenfield
- Feb 27, 2015
Does the bag have capacity for a Macbook, iPad and Mac charger?
- Asked by Graeme C
- Jul 7, 2014
My experience is that the bag does not have enough room for the MacBook Air (13") plus an iPad plus My experience is that the bag does not have enough room for the MacBook Air (13") plus an iPad plus your charger. The width makes it too tight. It's a real shame because it is an awesome briefcase otherwise. I am going to try the 15" case in hopes it's a bit wider... …
- Answered by John W from Marshfield
- Oct 11, 2014
Is this bag suitable for a 13" Mac Book Air?
- Asked by Melissa S from Pakenham
- Dec 11, 2013