Herschel Supply's Pop Quiz backpack features a classic silhouette with a modern slant, including a fully padded fleece-lined sleeve that can accommodate your 15-inch or smaller MacBook.
- Tough woven exterior
- Large main compartment lined with Herschel's signature red and white stripe coated cotton-poly fabric
- Padded fleece-lined compartment that fits up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Single front pocket with key clip
- Waterproof front pocket zipper
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
Did you notice?A padded fleece-lined pocket surrounds your MacBook when you're on the go.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your MacBook in a bag that displays Herschel Supply Co.'s signature shape and feel.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 17 in./43.18 cm
- Width: 6 in./15.24 cm
- Length: 11 in./27.94 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10011-00001-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432010387
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
backpack has started ripping after 6 months of use
I purchased this backpack and judging by the costly pice and the fact that it is sold by apple I assumed that it was of good quali I purchased this backpack and judging by the costly pice and the fact that it is sold by apple I assumed that it was of good quality but after only 6 months of using it, it has started to ripe up. I have had cheap backpacks that have lasted me for 3 plus years, this is the first time that I've had a backpack that has ripped. I take very good care of my backpacks so I do not understand why in less than a year, a backpack that is supposed to be of good quality should begin to rip apart. I will not recommend this product for anyone, it looks good but looks cannot replace quality so save your money and get a Jansport. …
- Written by Dorigen A from Kitchener
6 of 17 people found this useful
Excellent for school
I got this backpack with my new retina pro 2014 to go with me to school. Its built really well with thick materials and solid cons I got this backpack with my new retina pro 2014 to go with me to school. Its built really well with thick materials and solid construction. The laptop sleeve is large and very soft; it's padded all around and the sleeve compartment is lifted above the bottom layer of the backpack so it will not bang against the floor or walls. I've been using it everyday to carry books and my mac to classes and just around to do errands and I really love this backpack. It also comes with a separate soft interior compartment for glasses or another small scratch-prone object. Definitely worth it. …
- Written by David R from Lodi
46 of 50 people found this useful
Best backpack ever!
I've order the black backpack. I am absolutely in love with it! I use it for school and I put my Macbook Air in it! The backpack l I've order the black backpack. I am absolutely in love with it! I use it for school and I put my Macbook Air in it! The backpack looks better in person and the laptop sleeve is super soft! I've gotten so many compliments on my backpack. Was this backpack worth $69.95? Heck yeah! …
- Written by Jasmine M from San Jose
35 of 41 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the phone phone pocket on the side near the laptop compartment for an iPhone 6 plus. And if it fits will it work with a thin spigen case on it.
- Asked by Ibrahim A from Placentia
- Feb 13, 2015
No, it does not fit iPhone 6 plus (with or without case) because that little pocket (not stretchable No, it does not fit iPhone 6 plus (with or without case) because that little pocket (not stretchable or flexible) is only for iPhone 5s or smaller devices. …
- Answered by Aung Z from Perth
- Feb 26, 2015
Can you wash Herschel clark messenger bags?
- Asked by Ned D from St Peters
- Feb 18, 2015
No answers yet
Can you change the pink inside the bag?
- Asked by Daniel T
- Dec 2, 2014
- Answered by Peter J from Busselton
- Jan 4, 2015
Is the bottom of the bag / handle made of leather, or any part of the bag for that matter.
- Asked by William S from Brisbane
- Jan 23, 2015
Outside of the bag is made of tough woven material. Inside of the bag is made of cotton fabric. The Outside of the bag is made of tough woven material. Inside of the bag is made of cotton fabric. The bottom of the bag is made of the same material and so does the handle as well. As far as I see and feel, there is no leather on it. …
- Answered by Aung Z from Perth
- Feb 26, 2015
Would the black/brown version of this backpack suit a male? I'm 16 studying at Tafe and just wondering if this would be good for a male?
- Asked by Glen M from Jane Brook
- Feb 12, 2015
Would the green and grey model of this backpack look good on a high school boy? I am trying to decide which color scheme would look the best on me.
- Asked by Christian L from Highlands Ranch
- Dec 14, 2014