Designed by Urbanears, a Scandinavian collective promoting deeper connections to color, form, and people, Plattan Plus makes a powerful audio and fashion statement.
Share your media
The "zound plug" on the right ear cap is a built-in splitter, so anyone can plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus and share your music or even listen in on a conference call.
This on-ear design blocks out a substantial amount of background noise for optimal listening in any environment. Also, the second-generation ear cushions are extremely soft, ensuring comfortable long-term wear.
An integrated three-button remote and microphone system let you control virtually everything directly from the fabric cable. Answer and hang-up phone calls or play, pause, and skip music tracks. And, of course, control the volume.
The collapsible design allows the ear cushions to fold into the headband for added protection and superior mobility.
Thanks to its striking monochromatic color, Plattan Plus becomes a fun yet sophisticated part of your wardrobe.
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- “Zound plug” acts as a built-in splitter, letting you share your media
- Collapsible design makes for easy transport
- Monochromatic design makes a strong fashion statement
Did you notice?The "zound plug" lets you and your friend enjoy the same music or movie—just plug their headphones into your Plattan Plus.
Apple Recommends ForTake full control of media on your iPod, iPhone, or iPad, while also experiencing advanced sound.
What's in the Box?
- Urbanears Plattan Plus Headphones
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 60 Ohms
- THD: 40mW
- Other Features: Foldable, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 47 in./1.19 m
- Height: 7.0 in./17.78 cm
- Width: 3.0 in./7.62 cm
- Weight: 8.0 oz./226.8 g
- Length: 6.0 in./15.24 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 4090198
- UPC or EAN No.: 7340055301985
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year premium replacement warranty. (For details please visit http://www.urbanears.com/support/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Since these headphones sit on your ear rather than around them, do they become uncomfortable over long listening periods?
- Asked by David C from Denver
- Jan 22, 2012
I have not found that they are uncomfortable and I have hear aids that set outside the ear with cord I have not found that they are uncomfortable and I have hear aids that set outside the ear with cord going down into the ear. I just adjust the volume. …
- Answered by Kathryn B from Spokane Valley
- Jan 24, 2012
Are these compatible with all features of the 7th generation Nano? For example, the radio?
- Asked by Amy Z from Elgin
- Jan 27, 2014
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
- Asked by Chiling C from Burnaby
- Dec 1, 2011
I have had them for quite a while. I have a large head and have found them to be quite comfortble. I I have had them for quite a while. I have a large head and have found them to be quite comfortble. I fly quite a bit and use them on the plane. They are the best headphones I have ever found for the price. You can also get them in many colors. …
- Answered by Curtis C from Buhl
- Dec 26, 2011
Do people sitting near you hear the sound as well, or is it all concealed sound?
- Asked by Justin H from Prineville
- Sep 20, 2011
It depends on how good the hearing of the other person is. But in general these don't bleed any soun It depends on how good the hearing of the other person is. But in general these don't bleed any sound, so they'd be hard pressed to hear anything over engine noise and screaming infants. …
- Answered by Hayden Z from Hamilton
- Sep 16, 2013
Are these headphones compatible with Apple desktop computers?
- Asked by John G from Scotia
- Oct 1, 2012
Yes, they are.
- Answered by Alex C from Ottawa
- Aug 28, 2013