Only 3.5-inches deep when fully packed, Cocoon's SLIM backpack cradles your MacBook Pro, iPad, and documents in luxurious interior pockets. Thanks to water-resistant ballistic nylon construction and waterproof zippers, SLIM keeps everything inside safe and dry. Its adjustable shoulder straps, minimalist design, and gunmetal hardware also provide loads of comfort and style. And the unique full-size GRID-IT! pocket lets you securely store items vertically, so you can say farewell to a messy bag.
- Only 3.5 inches deep when fully packed
- GRID-IT! organization system—rubberized woven elastic bands that hold your chargers, cords, headphones, and gadgets
- Padded MacBook compartment holds up to 15-inch MacBook Pro
- iPad compartment
- Interior completely lined in faux suede
- Interior document pocket
- Exterior zipper compartment for additional storage
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon exterior
- Waterproof zippers
- Gunmetal hardware
- Adjustable shoulder straps
Did you notice?The built-in GRID-IT! system of woven elastic bands hold all your miscellaneous gear neatly in place.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook Pro, iPad, and other essentials in padded safety.
What's in the Box?
- Cocoon SLIM Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 16.75 in./42.54 cm
- Width: 2.75 in./7 cm
- Weight: 2.5 lb./1.13 kg
- Length: 12.25 in./31.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: HC566
- UPC or EAN No.: 845774004232
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing like it!
I've been looking for a "slim" bag to carry my tech around. I travel a lot so I didn't want anything too bulky. This bag fits pe I've been looking for a "slim" bag to carry my tech around. I travel a lot so I didn't want anything too bulky. This bag fits perfectly under the seat in front of me on the plane and with the built-in Grid everything I need is at my finger tips. LOVE IT!!! …
- Written by David S from new york
194 of 202 people found this useful
Best backpack I've ever owned
I've had this backpack since early July and LOVE it. Even with a laptop and iPad and all my items in the front GridIt pocket, it r I've had this backpack since early July and LOVE it. Even with a laptop and iPad and all my items in the front GridIt pocket, it remains thin, easy to carry, and easy to find my stuff. The exterior material adequately protects the insides from the elements, and the back padding + straps are very comfortable.
Highly recommended. …
- Written by Daniel K from Hewlett
168 of 174 people found this useful
One of the best backpacks ever!
I use this for school, so that means I have a calculator, six folders, my iPad, a notebook, and occasionally my Macbook Pro. It fi I use this for school, so that means I have a calculator, six folders, my iPad, a notebook, and occasionally my Macbook Pro. It fits everything great and stays slim!
The bands are great organizers and it lets you stand out at school :D
It hasn't leaked yet and nothing seems to be breaking, so sweet :D …
- Written by Cameron W from Canton
154 of 158 people found this useful
Best Slim backpack i've had to date!
Hello. I am writing this review after having this bag for over 4 weeks. It is simply amazing and I get compliments everywhere I ta Hello. I am writing this review after having this bag for over 4 weeks. It is simply amazing and I get compliments everywhere I take it. The Cocoon elastic grid it absolutely amazing and can hold everything that I put in it. Currently I carry the following items all the time with me: MacBook Pro charger, wires, ethernet adapter, Thunderbolt DVI adapter, apple iPod, iPad charger and even with all these items, its still slim (albeit it is about 4.5" (1" more) than described) and have room for more. In the main compartment I carry a 13" MacBook Pro retina with a protective case, iPad Air and theres still room for a small note pad or similar. I have not experienced any Zipper issues. I cannot comment on the water repellent properties of the zipper but feels like it can take it and the seal is tight. The straps are well proportioned and comfortable for wearing when travelling. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. …
- Written by Oscar M from Milton
1 of 1 people found this useful
I have had my Macbook Pro, iPad, iPod Touch & all of the cords & chargers, as well as a few other items in this bag for almost a y I have had my Macbook Pro, iPad, iPod Touch & all of the cords & chargers, as well as a few other items in this bag for almost a year now. I have had no quality or workmanship issues & everything stays neatly organized & safe from damage. I have spent no time searching for any of the items kept in this bag at all! It looks great, is just the right size, works great and mine, at least, seems to holding up quite well! …
- Written by Fred H from bethel
1 of 1 people found this useful
Loved this backpack until the zipper failed less than a year after I got it.
- Written by Sheryl R from Nashville
1 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is This product intirlly waterproof ?
- Asked by Joseph L from Corinth
- Aug 5, 2014
No answers yet
Will it hold a 17" Mac book pro?
- Asked by Jim T from Indianapolis
- Mar 8, 2014
No. The title says it all - Cocoon 15".
- Answered by Bobby A
- Jun 10, 2014
will this fit a macbook air 13 inch?
- Asked by Rhi C from Newcastle
- Dec 26, 2013
Yep! I even have a case on it, fits very nice.
- Answered by Noah K from Omaha
- Feb 2, 2014
can it hold a 13 inch macbook snuggly?
- Asked by Zaneta S from Perth
- Oct 24, 2013
Yes. I've been using it with the new 13 inch MacBook Pro and it fits perfectly. Doesn't rattle aroun Yes. I've been using it with the new 13 inch MacBook Pro and it fits perfectly. Doesn't rattle around at all when I'm walking around with it. …
- Answered by Jayson E from Mesa
- Nov 6, 2013
Can the bag hold a dslr camera (average size)
- Asked by Alan V from Herndon
- Jan 18, 2014
no..its only really good if you carry your laptop iPad iPhone and lots of accessories no bulky items
- Answered by Anderson A from Bronx
- Feb 19, 2014
Is there room for power cord / water bottle?
- Asked by James H
- Nov 26, 2013
Power cord yes..Water bottle you can snug a small on the side inside.
- Answered by Sharad A from Plano
- Dec 9, 2013