Only 3.5-inches deep when fully packed, Cocoon's SLIM backpack cradles your MacBook Pro, iPad, and documents in luxurious interior pockets. Thanks to water-resistant ballistic nylon construction and waterproof zippers, SLIM keeps everything inside safe and dry. Its adjustable shoulder straps, minimalist design, and gunmetal hardware also provide loads of comfort and style. And the unique full-size GRID-IT! pocket lets you securely store items vertically, so you can say farewell to a messy bag.
- Only 3.5 inches deep when fully packed
- GRID-IT! organization system—rubberized woven elastic bands that hold your chargers, cords, headphones, and gadgets
- Padded MacBook compartment holds up to 15-inch MacBook Pro
- iPad compartment
- Interior completely lined in faux suede
- Interior document pocket
- Exterior zipper compartment for additional storage
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon exterior
- Waterproof zippers
- Gunmetal hardware
- Adjustable shoulder straps
Did you notice?The built-in GRID-IT! system of woven elastic bands hold all your miscellaneous gear neatly in place.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your MacBook Pro, iPad, and other essentials in padded safety.
What's in the Box?
- Cocoon SLIM Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 16.75 in./42.54 cm
- Width: 2.75 in./7 cm
- Weight: 2.5 lb./1.13 kg
- Length: 12.25 in./31.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: HC566
- UPC or EAN No.: 845774004232
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Nothing like it!
I've been looking for a "slim" bag to carry my tech around. I travel a lot so I didn't want anything too bulky. This bag fits pe I've been looking for a "slim" bag to carry my tech around. I travel a lot so I didn't want anything too bulky. This bag fits perfectly under the seat in front of me on the plane and with the built-in Grid everything I need is at my finger tips. LOVE IT!!! …
- Written by David S from new york
181 of 189 people found this useful
Best backpack I've ever owned
I've had this backpack since early July and LOVE it. Even with a laptop and iPad and all my items in the front GridIt pocket, it r I've had this backpack since early July and LOVE it. Even with a laptop and iPad and all my items in the front GridIt pocket, it remains thin, easy to carry, and easy to find my stuff. The exterior material adequately protects the insides from the elements, and the back padding + straps are very comfortable.
Highly recommended. …
- Written by Daniel K from Hewlett
161 of 167 people found this useful
One of the best backpacks ever!
I use this for school, so that means I have a calculator, six folders, my iPad, a notebook, and occasionally my Macbook Pro. It fi I use this for school, so that means I have a calculator, six folders, my iPad, a notebook, and occasionally my Macbook Pro. It fits everything great and stays slim!
The bands are great organizers and it lets you stand out at school :D
It hasn't leaked yet and nothing seems to be breaking, so sweet :D …
- Written by Cameron W from Canton
146 of 150 people found this useful
Well organized, top quality
Very good idea of the Grid panel, cannot believe the elastic straps can be knitted so good.
I use this backpack for 3 months, ver Very good idea of the Grid panel, cannot believe the elastic straps can be knitted so good.
I use this backpack for 3 months, very useful and stylish. …
- Written by BILL R
Straps are bad
Should have read the reviews. Stitching on strap is halfway torn, about to lose the whole strap. While the backpack worked I love Should have read the reviews. Stitching on strap is halfway torn, about to lose the whole strap. While the backpack worked I loved all the organization features. …
- Written by Carsen B from Suquamish
I bought this bag because I thought it is great to carry my macbook and couple of small items in a stylish way. I used this bag on I bought this bag because I thought it is great to carry my macbook and couple of small items in a stylish way. I used this bag only 2 times, yes 2 times and it start tearing. I cannot carry anything with it now. I will refund it and waste another hour with apple support team. What a product!!! …
- Written by Ibrahim O from MANHATTAN
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will it hold a 17" Mac book pro?
- Asked by Jim T from Indianapolis
- Mar 8, 2014
No. The title says it all - Cocoon 15".
- Answered by Bobby A
- Jun 10, 2014
Can it hold an iPad mini with an otter box case on it?
- Asked by Joeillyn M from Houston
- Feb 19, 2014
Can the bag hold a dslr camera (average size)
- Asked by Alan V from Herndon
- Jan 18, 2014
no..its only really good if you carry your laptop iPad iPhone and lots of accessories no bulky items
- Answered by Anderson A from Bronx
- Feb 19, 2014
can it hold a 13 inch macbook snuggly?
- Asked by Zaneta S from Perth
- Oct 24, 2013
Yes. I've been using it with the new 13 inch MacBook Pro and it fits perfectly. Doesn't rattle aroun Yes. I've been using it with the new 13 inch MacBook Pro and it fits perfectly. Doesn't rattle around at all when I'm walking around with it. …
- Answered by Jayson E from Mesa
- Nov 6, 2013
Is there room for power cord / water bottle?
- Asked by James H
- Nov 26, 2013
Power cord yes..Water bottle you can snug a small on the side inside.
- Answered by Sharad A from Plano
- Dec 9, 2013
will this fit a macbook air 13 inch?
- Asked by Rhi C from Newcastle
- Dec 26, 2013
Yep! I even have a case on it, fits very nice.
- Answered by Noah K from Omaha
- Feb 2, 2014