Bose's SIE2i sport headphones offer a mix of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit, Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match, and a handy Reebok fitness armband to hold everything in place.
- Exclusive TriPort® acoustic headphone structure gives your music a full, rich sound you'd expect from much larger headphones
- Proprietary StayHear® tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok® fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise—plus it can store your headphones
- The inline remote and microphone let you control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products, plus take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease
- Cables and connections optimized for durability
Did you notice?The design is optimized to resist sweat and weather.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SIE2i sports headphones
- Armband—optimized for iPhone 5
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable (21 in./53.34 cm)
- Clothing clip
- Other Features: Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 30 in./76.2 cm
- Weight: 0.63 oz./18 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 362055-0030
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817633895
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index); Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Bose SIE2i pass the test
I've tried many in ear headphones and the Bose SIE2i pass the test. When playing sports, these headphone stay secure in you ear wi I've tried many in ear headphones and the Bose SIE2i pass the test. When playing sports, these headphone stay secure in you ear without the discomfort found in competing brands. And, yes, the quality lives up to the Bose standard. …
- Written by ANDREW C from Bronx
46 of 50 people found this useful
Worth the price
I've had these for almost a year and love them. I decided to bite the bullet and shell out the cash for this particular model beca I've had these for almost a year and love them. I decided to bite the bullet and shell out the cash for this particular model because I have small ears and have had nothing but trouble finding ear buds that fit, are comfortable and resist sweat. This model has been a dream come true for me...oh and the sound in unbeatable. …
- Written by Susan M from Seattle
34 of 35 people found this useful
Bose SIE2i Sports Headphones
I bought these headphones after I had bought 2 pairs of Beats. The first pair were the Studios and then the urBeats, both of them I bought these headphones after I had bought 2 pairs of Beats. The first pair were the Studios and then the urBeats, both of them worked great with no issues. The only problem was that I couldn't work out in them because of the sweat and the static that kept happening. So I finally asked why and I was told that urBeats are not made to work out or sweat in. Then I was referred to Bose SIE2i Sports Headphones. Since I work out a lot and I work outside at a golf course these were the right fit for me. The sound is amazing but not the same as Beats. The Beats are real bass heavy and still sound good but the Bose SIE2i Sports in my opinion have much better sound quality and are great to work out or do anything active in. One thing I didn't like was how they didn't block outside sound like my urBeats did. So unless your working out in a very loud area these headphones should work for you. The Bose SIE2i Sports are not cheap but in my opinion they are worth every penny. …
- Written by Tracey O from Lexington
13 of 13 people found this useful
Really Good Sport Headphones
These are not the headphones that you sit around studying, reading or such (go with a sennheiser for that).. These are for outside These are not the headphones that you sit around studying, reading or such (go with a sennheiser for that).. These are for outside the house. Traveling, running, golfing, hiking, etc. Yes - they are a bit expensive, but after a few times using these, you'll toss your $14.95 skull candy headphones into the back of your trunk or desk and use "only in case of emergencies."
Bite the bullet and get the more comfortable and better sounding headphones. You won't be sorry. …
- Written by Brad L from Plano
After 14 months, still worth it
I bit the bullet and bought these at an Apple Store in July '13 for $150. They sound better than any other headphones, and the uni I bit the bullet and bought these at an Apple Store in July '13 for $150. They sound better than any other headphones, and the unique fit go the silicone earbuds are very comfortable for casual extended use, work calls, and extensive collegiate athlete workouts. I don't think they are fully waterproof, but sweat has not affected the earpieces or the mic at all. After over a year, the first sign of problems was the volume-up button stopped clicking. I chatted online with a Bose customer service rep through Bose's website and for less than $10 they are sending a replacement, even though i made the purchase over a year ago. I love Apple products and I now choose Bose as my favorite audio accessory to be pair with my favorite tech. …
- Written by Alex G from San Luis Obispo
I wanted headphones that I could use while running and working out, but didn't want to limit it to just that. I still watch Netfli I wanted headphones that I could use while running and working out, but didn't want to limit it to just that. I still watch Netflix and YouTube on my Laptop. I wanted a set with the earhooks(i.e. PowerBeats) but didn't like the reviews. These headphones are much less bass-heavy than Beats, while still producing great sound. I was concerned that these wouldn't stay in my ears, but after running today that's no longer a concern. They weren't as expensive as PowerBeats, and they have all the protection while being lighter. The lapel clip keeps the mic where I need it. Great purchase for anyone that needs a great set of headphones for running or being active. You won't regret it. …
- Written by Jeremy R from Coolidge
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will Bose SIE2i Sport Headphones be compatible with the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?
- Asked by William S from Palm Springs
- Sep 9, 2014
Headphone jack - yes, no change between models.
In-line remote for adjusting volume, answering call Headphone jack - yes, no change between models.
In-line remote for adjusting volume, answering calls - most likely yes, spec for this has not changed in prior iPhone models and no indication it will for the 6.
Included Bose/Adidas Armband - no, not on current (as of Sept 14) model since it is sized for the 5 and will not fit the 6 or 6+. Hopefully Bose will design and start shipping a larger model armband for the 6, similar to what they did when the IPhone increased in size from 4S to 5. …
- Answered by Jerry C from Broken Arrow
- Sep 12, 2014
Will these work with my Mac Pro as well?
- Asked by Kimberly W from Temple
- Aug 28, 2013
Yep, it's a standard headphone jack :)
- Answered by Justin W
- Sep 4, 2013
Why are they not compaitble with 5C?
- Asked by David W from North Aurora
- Jan 13, 2014
they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before t they do work with the 5c. the only reason it is not listed is that the sie2i were released before the 5c came out. bose simply has not updated the info. …
- Answered by Miles W from Sacramento
- Jan 30, 2014