Bose's SIE2i sport headphones offer a mix of sweat- and weather-resistance, comfortably secure fit, Bose quality sound that conventional sports earbuds can't match, and a handy Reebok fitness armband to hold everything in place.
- Exclusive TriPort® acoustic headphone structure gives your music a full, rich sound you'd expect from much larger headphones
- Proprietary StayHear® tips, available in three sizes, provide a comfortably secure in-ear fit, even during vigorous exercise
- Enjoy your music while maintaining awareness of your surroundings
- Acoustic ports are positioned to resist sweat and weather
- Ports also covered with hydrophobic cloth to keep moisture out but let sound pass through
- Exclusive Reebok® fitness armband holds your iPhone or iPod touch securely and comfortably in place during exercise—plus it can store your headphones
- The inline remote and microphone let you control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products, plus take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease
- Cables and connections optimized for durability
Did you notice?The design is optimized to resist sweat and weather.
Apple Recommends ForListen to the music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch while playing sports or exercising.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SIE2i sports headphones
- Armband—optimized for iPhone 5
- StayHear tips (S, M, L)
- Extension cable (21 in./53.34 cm)
- Clothing clip
- Other Features: Sports & Fitness
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 30 in./76.2 cm
- Weight: 0.63 oz./18 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 362055-0030
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817633895
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index); Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Bose SIE2i pass the test
I've tried many in ear headphones and the Bose SIE2i pass the test. When playing sports, these headphone stay secure in you ear wi I've tried many in ear headphones and the Bose SIE2i pass the test. When playing sports, these headphone stay secure in you ear without the discomfort found in competing brands. And, yes, the quality lives up to the Bose standard. …
- Written by ANDREW C from Bronx
42 of 45 people found this useful
Worth the price
I've had these for almost a year and love them. I decided to bite the bullet and shell out the cash for this particular model beca I've had these for almost a year and love them. I decided to bite the bullet and shell out the cash for this particular model because I have small ears and have had nothing but trouble finding ear buds that fit, are comfortable and resist sweat. This model has been a dream come true for me...oh and the sound in unbeatable. …
- Written by Susan M from Seattle
31 of 32 people found this useful
Bose SIE2i Sports Headphones
I bought these headphones after I had bought 2 pairs of Beats. The first pair were the Studios and then the urBeats, both of them I bought these headphones after I had bought 2 pairs of Beats. The first pair were the Studios and then the urBeats, both of them worked great with no issues. The only problem was that I couldn't work out in them because of the sweat and the static that kept happening. So I finally asked why and I was told that urBeats are not made to work out or sweat in. Then I was referred to Bose SIE2i Sports Headphones. Since I work out a lot and I work outside at a golf course these were the right fit for me. The sound is amazing but not the same as Beats. The Beats are real bass heavy and still sound good but the Bose SIE2i Sports in my opinion have much better sound quality and are great to work out or do anything active in. One thing I didn't like was how they didn't block outside sound like my urBeats did. So unless your working out in a very loud area these headphones should work for you. The Bose SIE2i Sports are not cheap but in my opinion they are worth every penny. …
- Written by Tracey O from Lexington
8 of 8 people found this useful
Love m'y bose headphones
Ruunig with these headphones for the past 5 mont and lové them.
I recommend them to anyone
- Written by Anik G from Saint-Charles Borromee
No sweat/water proof
Good audio quality but in the second time I used them on the treadmill volume started to jump up and down and launching siri all t Good audio quality but in the second time I used them on the treadmill volume started to jump up and down and launching siri all the time. I think the mic/volume control it is not well seal to prevent sweat/water get inside and damaging the control. …
- Written by Jose R from Sterling
2 of 2 people found this useful
Not recommended for small ears.
I've owned three pairs of Bose QuietComfort headphones throughout the years, so I had high hopes for these. Alas, they were a nig I've owned three pairs of Bose QuietComfort headphones throughout the years, so I had high hopes for these. Alas, they were a nightmare for me. They're clearly designed for larger ears, I couldn't get them to stay more than 10 minutes while jogging (I tried all three ear piece sizes), and the sound quality was really poor due to lack of a good seal. I'm giving them away and going back to Etymotics in ear 'phones. …
- Written by Virginia V from Toronto
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will these work with my Mac Pro as well?
- Asked by Kimberly W from Temple
- Aug 28, 2013
Yep, it's a standard headphone jack :)
- Answered by Justin W
- Sep 4, 2013