The RHA MA750i in-ear headphones incorporate handmade dynamic drivers, machined stainless steel, and a premium oxygen-free copper cable to give you the best in quality and performance.
Thanks to its aerophonic design, 560.1 drivers, and a contoured over-ear cable, the MA750i delivers outstanding sound reproduction and a great depth of soundstage, along with a comfortable, noise-isolating fit.
- Handmade 560.1 driver for precise, balanced, and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage
- Noise-isolating design
- 303F grade stainless steel construction
- Three-button remote and microphone
- 10 sets of dual-density, silicone, and memory foam ear tips for a custom fit
- Steel reinforced, oxygen-free cable with gold-plated connection
- Premium carry case and stainless steel ear-tip holder
- Contoured over-ear cable
Did you notice?Built to last with the highest-quality materials.
Apple Recommends ForHear all the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod in absolutely precise detail.
What's in the Box?
- RHA MA750i noise-isolating in-ear headphones with remote and microphone
- Premium carry case
- 10 sets of dual-density, silicone, and memory foam ear tips (Two S, Two M, Two L, One S2, One M2, Two M3)
- Patent pending stainless steel ear tip holder
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Other Features: With Mic, Inline Volume Control, Sound Isolating, Stereo
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 4.43 ft./1.35 m
- Drivers: Handmade 560.1 dynamic driver
- Weight: 1.27 oz./36 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 201040-MA750i
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060212270542
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three year manufacturer’s warranty (For details, please visit www.rha.co.uk/us/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
The Sound Is Fantasic
If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own a pair of the MA450i $49.99 model, after three five months one channel went out. I had sent RHA customer service an email, copy of my receipt within two days I received a replacement pair of MA450i. They have a three year warranty on their product where other manufactures only have one or two years. The RHA MA750i have a clean sound with detail on the upper end. The drivers are handmade made they give you a nice case. The customer service is excellent, this is one company that know how to treat its customers. …
- Written by phil E from Half Moon Bay
72 of 74 people found this useful
A flatter response
Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh wi Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh with the treble. The ear loop is also soft quite comfortable compared to other earbuds that use a memory wire to keep the loop. This set is a little heavier than the 600i but nothing too drastic and it stays in place quite well, even during movement. I do find the cable a tiny bit unwieldy but it's still very manageable and seems quite durable. It would have been nice if they made one with a slightly thicker 600i cable.
Overall I'm quite pleased with this set. As usual with dynamic drivers you have to give these some time to break in before they work to their full potential. …
- Written by Justin C from Flushing
51 of 56 people found this useful
I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound qualit I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound quality, These are fantastic in all regards. Excellent base, mid-range and treble. I find these superior to many styles selling for twice the price, and more, even noise canceling cannot beat these. …
- Written by Jonathan W from Merrimack
47 of 50 people found this useful
Who actually gave these 5-Stars? Headphones a "Fail" for me.
I chose these headphones (with integrated mic for phone calls) because of the 5-Star review they got. And, my experience with them I chose these headphones (with integrated mic for phone calls) because of the 5-Star review they got. And, my experience with them was far from 5-stars! I gave 2 stars (vs only 1) because they do actually seem to be made with high quality materials and, if you might actually get them to fit in your ears, it seems they would sound great. But, that is where the fail comes in for me....
1) I tried every ear piece that came with these headphones, read their silly directions about "how to properly place these in your ears" several times, and nothing worked for my ears. I was quite surprised at how difficult it was to get these headphones to both stay in your ears and fit "the way they are supposed to". You would think that a pair of headphones as expensive as this would have figured this out!? I mean is this really rocket science? Wearing a set of headphones? Not sure whose ears they fit in, but they were not mine. Because the ear pieces kept falling out I found them quite uncomfortable as, no matter what ear piece I tried, I was forced to keep pushing them back in my ear to get them to stay.
2) Because these headphones were not easy to fit in my ear the way they are "supposed to be", the sound was what I consider to be terrible. If you do not have these headphones jammed deeply into your ear or with a perfect fit to whatever the manufacturer designed as "a perfect fit", you are going to loose all of the base in the sound. So 95% of the time (after the first 10 seconds after jamming the headset deeply into my ear and then started to fall out), the sound was uncomfortably only reflecting mid and especially higher frequencies. No low frequencies. I basically could not use these most of the time I wanted to.
3) The over the ear piece is made of flexible rubber which would not easily actually stay over you ear - then what's the point? So I again found these headphones to be clunky in trying to get them on your ears (definitely not for a quick phone call or for what I consider to be every day applications) and they were certainly not easy to actually keep in place on my head for every day practical use.
So either I have some strange alien ears over here (don't think so) or RHA needs to go back to the drawing board on these.
On that note, hoping this review might actually be helpful for some folks, I am an male that is 5" 5' (on the shorter side of most American Men) and would consider myself average to stocky build. I have been a musician and into sound engineering most of my life so my ears are beautifully perfect for my body type. So, who knows, maybe these headphones were made for giant people? Not sure what the deal is but, again, these headphones were a huge disappointment for me.
This item was returned to Apple after a couple of weeks of trying to make them work. …
- Written by Antonio A from Leicester
0 of 1 people found this useful
Best I've Auditioned In This Price Class
Got these to replace RHA's 600i buds - which I *hated*. Fortunately these share none of the junior model's shortcomings. They ha Got these to replace RHA's 600i buds - which I *hated*. Fortunately these share none of the junior model's shortcomings. They have strong, deep, accurate bass, a flat, pleasant midrange and reasonable treble extension, although at noticeably reduced levels. The result is a warm, natural soundstage with just enough of the extreme high-end to provide some necessary detail and sense of space.
The fit is good, although not perfect. I find the buds do pop out after awhile, even after trying many different size ear pieces. I miss the old Klipsch buds I had in that regard - they were lighter and their oval-shaped silicone tips were better at staying in-place and sealed. The build quality of the 750i seems exceptional, though - time will tell. …
- Written by Dan F from San Francisco
1 of 1 people found this useful
Sound perfection at amazing price!!!
After reading several reviews on internet, i bought these earbuds... In the beginning, they were harsh to ears... But as several p After reading several reviews on internet, i bought these earbuds... In the beginning, they were harsh to ears... But as several pro reviews states, let them break-in... And voila, what a sound (after alot of hours of idle playing, maybe 60hrs or so)...
Overall, they have a very wide, open and detailed sound... Happy to own this amazing product at a really good price with exceptional build quality... …
- Written by Haaris M from Glasgow
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can these be used with an iPad in a Smart Case, or is the opening in the case not wide enough?
- Asked by Sebastian H
- Jun 13, 2014
Can I wear them with glasses on?
- Asked by Afzal N from Mississauga
- Feb 14, 2014
Yes, my glasses actually help keep the wire in place.
- Answered by Nathan M from Bronx
- Feb 18, 2014
Are these blue tooth or do they plug in to the ipad
- Asked by Jake C from Powell River
- Apr 15, 2014
Yes they plug into the iPad
- Answered by Michael H from Medicine Hat
- Jun 14, 2014
do these work with the iPad air?
- Asked by Sheila D from Barrie
- Mar 12, 2014
- Answered by Michael G from Southampton
- Apr 9, 2014