The RHA MA750i in-ear headphones incorporate handmade dynamic drivers, machined stainless steel, and a premium oxygen-free copper cable to give you the best in quality and performance.
Thanks to its aerophonic design, 560.1 drivers, and a contoured over-ear cable, the MA750i delivers outstanding sound reproduction and a great depth of soundstage, along with a comfortable, noise-isolating fit.
- Handmade 560.1 driver for precise, balanced, and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage
- Noise-isolating design
- 303F grade stainless steel construction
- Three-button remote and microphone
- 10 sets of dual-density, silicone, and memory foam ear tips for a custom fit
- Steel reinforced, oxygen-free cable with gold-plated connection
- Premium carry case and stainless steel ear-tip holder
- Contoured over-ear cable
Did you notice?Built to last with the highest-quality materials.
Apple Recommends ForHear all the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod in absolutely precise detail.
What's in the Box?
- RHA MA750i noise-isolating in-ear headphones with remote and microphone
- Premium carry case
- 10 sets of dual-density, silicone, and memory foam ear tips (Two S, Two M, Two L, One S2, One M2, Two M3)
- Patent pending stainless steel ear tip holder
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Other Features: With Mic, Inline Volume Control, Sound Isolating, Stereo
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 4.43 ft./1.35 m
- Drivers: Handmade 560.1 dynamic driver
- Weight: 1.27 oz./36 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 201040-MA750i
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060212270542
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three year manufacturer’s warranty (For details, please visit www.rha.co.uk/us/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
The Sound Is Fantasic
If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own a pair of the MA450i $49.99 model, after three five months one channel went out. I had sent RHA customer service an email, copy of my receipt within two days I received a replacement pair of MA450i. They have a three year warranty on their product where other manufactures only have one or two years. The RHA MA750i have a clean sound with detail on the upper end. The drivers are handmade made they give you a nice case. The customer service is excellent, this is one company that know how to treat its customers. …
- Written by phil E from Half Moon Bay
62 of 64 people found this useful
A flatter response
Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh wi Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh with the treble. The ear loop is also soft quite comfortable compared to other earbuds that use a memory wire to keep the loop. This set is a little heavier than the 600i but nothing too drastic and it stays in place quite well, even during movement. I do find the cable a tiny bit unwieldy but it's still very manageable and seems quite durable. It would have been nice if they made one with a slightly thicker 600i cable.
Overall I'm quite pleased with this set. As usual with dynamic drivers you have to give these some time to break in before they work to their full potential. …
- Written by Justin C from Flushing
42 of 47 people found this useful
I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound qualit I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound quality, These are fantastic in all regards. Excellent base, mid-range and treble. I find these superior to many styles selling for twice the price, and more, even noise canceling cannot beat these. …
- Written by Jonathan W from Merrimack
40 of 43 people found this useful
Crystal clear sound, bad comfort
Before the RHA, I was using the Klipsch S4i. I used to love the Klipsch, however one channel went out. So I picked up the RHA. The Before the RHA, I was using the Klipsch S4i. I used to love the Klipsch, however one channel went out. So I picked up the RHA. The sound quality is amazing, even compared to the Klipsch, which isn't a bad headphones. The Bass could be a bit more, but it's Ok. Lows are amazing, highs and kids are swell. Plus, you can lay on your side with these. However every headphone needs a weakness. For me it's the comfort. After the Klipsch's oval ear tips, these are horrible. Even the foam, and the back of the earbud hearts my ear. That means after 1 hour of usage I've to take out. …
- Written by Aron G from Florida
Earpods are better.
The reason I am sending these back is because the Apple Earpods sound extremely close to these. The MA750i has same same bass, mid The reason I am sending these back is because the Apple Earpods sound extremely close to these. The MA750i has same same bass, mids, but exaggerated highs which I do not like. These are prosthetically sturdier and are a little louder than the Earpods but sound quality wise earpods sound better not even including the fact that earpods cost $100 less. My experience: I'm an 11 year musician, I can tune instruments by ear and have a collection of studio headphones. …
- Written by Mike T from orcutt
2 of 7 people found this useful
Outstanding headphones; great value
I work in an open office in which ambient noise levels are often chaotic. I've possessed several headphones, including Bose, Sennh I work in an open office in which ambient noise levels are often chaotic. I've possessed several headphones, including Bose, Sennheiser and Scosche, and while I've enjoyed them all, the RHA noise-isolating headphones work best for me. This is the model I have been seeking. I highly recommend these comfortable, convenient in-ear headphones that block ambient noise well, reproduce music clearly and cleanly and prove comfortable for hours on end. …
- Written by Erik E from Louisville
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can these be used with an iPad in a Smart Case, or is the opening in the case not wide enough?
- Asked by Sebastian H
- Jun 13, 2014
can be use with an android smart phone
- Asked by Roberto A from La Salle
- Jun 28, 2014
No answers yet
Are these blue tooth or do they plug in to the ipad
- Asked by Jake C from Powell River
- Apr 15, 2014
Yes they plug into the iPad
- Answered by Michael H from Medicine Hat
- Jun 14, 2014
do these work with the iPad air?
- Asked by Sheila D from Barrie
- Mar 12, 2014
- Answered by Michael G from Southampton
- Apr 9, 2014
Can I wear them with glasses on?
- Asked by Afzal N from Mississauga
- Feb 14, 2014
Yes, my glasses actually help keep the wire in place.
- Answered by Nathan M from Bronx
- Feb 18, 2014