The RHA MA750i in-ear headphones incorporate handmade dynamic drivers, machined stainless steel, and a premium oxygen-free copper cable to give you the best in quality and performance.
Thanks to its aerophonic design, 560.1 drivers, and a contoured over-ear cable, the MA750i delivers outstanding sound reproduction and a great depth of soundstage, along with a comfortable, noise-isolating fit.
- Handmade 560.1 driver for precise, balanced, and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage
- Noise-isolating design
- 303F grade stainless steel construction
- Three-button remote and microphone
- 10 sets of dual-density, silicone, and memory foam ear tips for a custom fit
- Steel reinforced, oxygen-free cable with gold-plated connection
- Premium carry case and stainless steel ear-tip holder
- Contoured over-ear cable
Did you notice?Built to last with the highest-quality materials.
Apple Recommends ForHear all the music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod in absolutely precise detail.
What's in the Box?
- RHA MA750i noise-isolating in-ear headphones with remote and microphone
- Premium carry case
- 10 sets of dual-density, silicone, and memory foam ear tips (Two S, Two M, Two L, One S2, One M2, Two M3)
- Patent pending stainless steel ear tip holder
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 22 kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Other Features: With Mic, Inline Volume Control, Sound Isolating, Stereo
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 4.43 ft./1.35 m
- Drivers: Handmade 560.1 dynamic driver
- Weight: 1.27 oz./36 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 201040-MA750i
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060212270542
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three year manufacturer’s warranty (For details, please visit www.rha.co.uk/us/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
The Sound Is Fantasic
If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own If you want some excellent headphones the RHA is what you want, this will blow Bose and other name brands out of the water. I own a pair of the MA450i $49.99 model, after three five months one channel went out. I had sent RHA customer service an email, copy of my receipt within two days I received a replacement pair of MA450i. They have a three year warranty on their product where other manufactures only have one or two years. The RHA MA750i have a clean sound with detail on the upper end. The drivers are handmade made they give you a nice case. The customer service is excellent, this is one company that know how to treat its customers. …
- Written by phil E from Half Moon Bay
68 of 70 people found this useful
A flatter response
Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh wi Compared to the 600i that I also have the 750i has a flatter sound but still kicks in the bass department and doesn't get harsh with the treble. The ear loop is also soft quite comfortable compared to other earbuds that use a memory wire to keep the loop. This set is a little heavier than the 600i but nothing too drastic and it stays in place quite well, even during movement. I do find the cable a tiny bit unwieldy but it's still very manageable and seems quite durable. It would have been nice if they made one with a slightly thicker 600i cable.
Overall I'm quite pleased with this set. As usual with dynamic drivers you have to give these some time to break in before they work to their full potential. …
- Written by Justin C from Flushing
46 of 51 people found this useful
I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound qualit I have been through about 6 headphones in past few weeks, trying to find the right balance of design/construction and sound quality, These are fantastic in all regards. Excellent base, mid-range and treble. I find these superior to many styles selling for twice the price, and more, even noise canceling cannot beat these. …
- Written by Jonathan W from Merrimack
42 of 45 people found this useful
Sound perfection at amazing price!!!
After reading several reviews on internet, i bought these earbuds... In the beginning, they were harsh to ears... But as several p After reading several reviews on internet, i bought these earbuds... In the beginning, they were harsh to ears... But as several pro reviews states, let them break-in... And voila, what a sound (after alot of hours of idle playing, maybe 60hrs or so)...
Overall, they have a very wide, open and detailed sound... Happy to own this amazing product at a really good price with exceptional build quality... …
- Written by Haaris M from Glasgow
Amazing Sound and Extremely Comfortable!
I was hesitant to buy these due to the price, I listen to music everyday and let me tell you the sound is crisp, and clean there n I was hesitant to buy these due to the price, I listen to music everyday and let me tell you the sound is crisp, and clean there not like Beats where all you hear is bass. With these you can hear everything the artist wanted you to hear when there song was created, now don't get me wrong they can THUMP if there is bass in the song. I would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone looking for a nice everyday pair of headphones. …
- Written by Olen L from Fort worth
This will last you a lifetime
Good earbuds and the best part is durability. I have had the horrendous but expensive Beats to the amazing B&W. My headsets/earbud Good earbuds and the best part is durability. I have had the horrendous but expensive Beats to the amazing B&W. My headsets/earbuds take a beating with my lifestyle as a roadwarrior and a runner (constantly on the phone)...RHA 750i have withstood the travails of time unscathed. …
- Written by Sridhar S from Portland
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can these be used with an iPad in a Smart Case, or is the opening in the case not wide enough?
- Asked by Sebastian H
- Jun 13, 2014
can be use with an android smart phone
- Asked by Roberto A from La Salle
- Jun 28, 2014
No answers yet
Can I wear them with glasses on?
- Asked by Afzal N from Mississauga
- Feb 14, 2014
Yes, my glasses actually help keep the wire in place.
- Answered by Nathan M from Bronx
- Feb 18, 2014
Are these blue tooth or do they plug in to the ipad
- Asked by Jake C from Powell River
- Apr 15, 2014
Yes they plug into the iPad
- Answered by Michael H from Medicine Hat
- Jun 14, 2014
do these work with the iPad air?
- Asked by Sheila D from Barrie
- Mar 12, 2014
- Answered by Michael G from Southampton
- Apr 9, 2014