Apogee Quartet is a professional USB audio interface that delivers a superb personal desktop recording experience to your iPad or Mac-based studio. It gives you the flexibility of four inputs and eight outputs of Apogee's industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology, as well as four top-quality mic preamps.
Legendary Apogee sound quality
Quartet's AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. It's built with carefully selected components and a highly efficient circuit design that provide a simplified signal path for stunningly transparent recordings.
You get four combination input connectors (XLR and 1/4-inch) for connecting microphones, guitars and keyboards, or your favorite external mic preamps, compressors, and EQs. Quartet also includes eight channels of digital input via two optical connections (ADAT/SMUX) for connecting an additional analog-to-digital converter such as Apogee's Ensemble.
Six balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs offer an impressive range of possibilities. Listen and compare stereo mixes on up to three sets of speakers. Mix your audio or Final Cut video project in 5.1 surround. Quartet also features a studio-quality 1/4-inch headphone output, freeing you to adjust your headphone level separately from the main outputs.
Total studio control
It's a snap to access all important recording and monitoring functions on Quartet. Simply tap a QuickTouch pad on the top panel to select an input or output and easily adjust your level with the controller knob.
There's a single USB MIDI connection for your CoreMIDI-compatible keyboard, synth, or DJ controller. And for maximum convenience, this MIDI connection allows you to simultaneously connect Quartet and a keyboard or DJ controller to the 30-pin dock connector port on your iPad.
DC power charges iPad
Adequate power is essential for excellent sound quality. Thanks to a direct digital connection and an external power source, ONE can charge your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch while you record so you can work without interruption.
- USB 2.0 audio with 24 bit/192 kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- Four combination line/mic/instrument inputs
- Six balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level
- One independent 1/4-inch stereo headphone output
- Four microphone preamps with up to 75 dB of gain
- Low latency monitoring, complete input-output control with Apogee’s Maestro software (iOS and Mac)
- Charges your iPad or iPhone while you work
Did you notice?Connect up to three separate speaker pairs and toggle among them using the configurable touch pads just like a professional monitor controller.
Apple Recommends ForEasily record and mix radio-ready music on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac with remarkable ease.
What's in the Box?
- Apogee Quartet USB audio interface
- USB cable
- Universal power supply with standard three-pin IEC cable
- QuickStart guide
- Software download and installation instructions
- Lightning to USB cable
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono, MIDI, XLR
- Height: 3 in./7/62 cm
- Width: 10.1 in./25.65 cm
- Weight: 3.55 lb./1.61 kg
- Length: 5.8 in./14.73 cm
- Mac OS X v10.6.8, 10.7.4 or later or iOS 5.1.1 or later
- Intel processor
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage, or any Core Audio compatible application
- Mfr. Part Number: QUARTET-IOS-MAC
- UPC or EAN No.: 805676301136
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
Apogee Maestro is the control application for MFi compliant Apogee audio interfaces. Maestro lets you access and adjust all features and settings from 5 simple tabs. Maestro also significantly improves latency (the delay that occurs during recording) with a hardware based low latency mixer.
Ratings & Reviews
One of the best tools for home recording for me. High quality sound, low latency, very user friendly interface and full compatible One of the best tools for home recording for me. High quality sound, low latency, very user friendly interface and full compatible with logic pro x. …
- Written by BARIŞ T from İSTANBUL
8 of 8 people found this useful
Perfect for Pros
The Quartet is the center of my Logic and Final Cut workflow. It looks great next to all of my Apple gear and of course it sounds The Quartet is the center of my Logic and Final Cut workflow. It looks great next to all of my Apple gear and of course it sounds amazing. The fact that it can work with an iPad is a cool feature as well. …
- Written by Michael M from Ft Pierce
18 of 27 people found this useful