Modern and low profile, the Brenthaven Elliot Slim Brief case is an ideal partner for your work life. In addition to a quilted notebook section that protects your 15-inch or smaller MacBook, there's a quick-access iPad pocket with magnetic closure, and a front slip pocket for your iPhone. The Elliot Slim Brief also fits neatly over the handle of your trolley when traveling.
- Slim, low-profile shape
- Quilted HDF foam notebook protection
- Quick-access pocket with magnetic closure for iPad
- Front slip pocket for iPhone
- Sturdy nylon and vegan leather construction
- Compatible with rolling bags
- Fits 15-inch or smaller MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee
Did you notice?Quilted HDF foam lines the notebook compartment to fully protect your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForSafely and easily carry your MacBook Pro, iPad, and iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven 15" Elliot Slim Brief Case
- Form Factor: Brief Case, Shoulder Bag
- Material: Nylon
- Height: 12.5 in./31.8 cm
- Width: 17 in./43.2 cm
- Weight: 1.1 lb./499 g
- Length: 3.2 in./8.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2302101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791230217
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
I really do love this bag for a number of reasons. First off, and most importantly, my laptop fits snug in the little "pocket"/sle I really do love this bag for a number of reasons. First off, and most importantly, my laptop fits snug in the little "pocket"/sleeve inside the bag. I have it in a Speck shell, but without it, I think it would still fit nicely. The only thing I wish were different is the lining--I would prefer it to be faux fur, like the inside of my Incase Sleeve, reducing the chances of scratches on the case/laptop itself--but it's not like the material is going to scratch anything up. It's more of a personal preference, I guess. *Also, in case anyone is curious like I am--the pocket made to put the laptop in only fits the laptop (and the Speck shell. There's just enough room for it to glide in and out. However, the pocket is too small to fit the laptop, case, and Incase Pocket--which is unfortunate, because I like ultimate protection for my laptop. However, I don't think this is a deal breaker.
I love how in the front of the bag, there is a zippered section, and there are so many mini pockets of various sizes and lengths to put different things in. It's very useful, because I didn't want to have to carry my laptop around in one bag then my other stuff in another. I think this bag is perfect for school, because it will snugly fit a couple of folders/notebooks with the laptop in it, plus all the pockets to carry supplies in.
Finally, I am a girl who looked at all the bags offered in the Apple Store. I was looking for one that looked versatile, useful, durable, reliable--and not too manly. I feel like this bag is perfect for both male and female because it's more sleek and professional looking, rather than feminine and dainty or masculine and boring. Also, I like how there are handles for when I need to grab it quickly, and also a strap so I can securely wrap it across my body.
Personally, I think this bag is worth the investment, as with many/all Apple products! …
- Written by Isabelle D from Plainfield
27 of 28 people found this useful
Nice little bag, but ....
Nice compact bag, with an amazing amount of well thought out storage space. Lots of protection, found out first hand when the bag Nice compact bag, with an amazing amount of well thought out storage space. Lots of protection, found out first hand when the bag slid off my shoulder and boom onto the ground with my brand new tricked out, 15" retina. It fell about 3-4' to the cement sidewalk. Not a single scratch! Did not give this 5 stars because the shoulder strap is not rubberized and it easily slips off your shoulder when wearing a winter coat/ski jacket. …
- Written by Charles L from Brampton
36 of 37 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this work well for carrying a Mac Mini?
- Asked by Annette O from Oakland
- Jan 23, 2014
No answers yet
Color choices for the Brenthaven 15in Elliot slim Brief for MacBook
- Asked by Victoria W from Grandville
- Jan 24, 2014
Will this bag be to big for my 13.3 MacBook Air?
- Asked by Bill W from Overland Park
- Sep 24, 2013