Jabra MOTION AE Bluetooth headset incorporates the latest advanced technologies that enable it to intelligently adapt to your surroundings wherever you're using it with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
Motion sensor intelligence
Built-in motion sensors automatically answer your call when you pick the headset up—just like a desk phone—and adjust the speaker volume to your movement and surrounding noise. But if your hands are occupied already, simply say "answer" to receive the call. You can also use your voice for other controls.
Personalized comfort—adjusts to any ear
Motion AE is designed to provide you with the most comfortable wearing experience possible. For example, you can take advantage of Jabra's behind-the-ear wearing style and unique height adjustment of the speaker tower. You're even free to rotate the headset and wear it in either your right or left ear. And when you're done using it, simply fold the flip-boom arm and put the headset in your pocket.
Intuitive flip-boom with wind-noise protection
The unique flip-boom arm has built-in wind-noise protection technology (patent pending), so there's no worry about noise interference during your calls—even in windy conditions. Jabra's MOTION AE headset ensures that you get the best-in-class sound experience delivered through advanced patent-pending technologies.
- Sound adapts to motion and environment (patent pending)
- Intuitive flip-boom with wind-noise protection (patent pending); also folds up for easy storage
- Intuitively handles incoming and outgoing calls—simply pick up headset and put it to your ear to automatically answer a call
- Fully compatible with Siri; simply press and hold the call or voice button to activate
- Get the perfect fit for your ear by adjusting the height of the speaker up or down
- Wear the headset in either your left or right ear
- A2DP technology streams directions, music, and Internet radio from iOS devices to the headset
- When not in use, headset automatically goes into power nap mode to extend the life of the battery
- Headset battery level is also displayed on your iPhone screen
- Long talk and standby time (7 hours/15 days) and long wireless range (33 feet)
- Free Jabra Connect app lets you fully customize your headset and control all your iOS devices
Did you notice?This Apple-exclusive headset is completely customizable and adjusts to any ear size.
Apple Recommends ForHear superbly clear calls on your iPhone in any environment—even if it's extremely windy.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra Motion AE Bluetooth Headset
- Dual USB car charger (Apple exclusive)
- AC and USB charger
- Extra eargels (S, L)
- User guide
- Other Features: Wireless
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- No. of Microphones: 2
- Charge Time: Approx. 2 hours
- Talk Time: Up to 7 hours
- Stand By Time: Up to 15 days
- Height: 2.75 in./6.98 cm
- Weight: 0.61 oz./17.29 g
- Length: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 100-99500300-22
- UPC or EAN No.: 615822005050
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.jabra.com/mobilesupport)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Best I have used
I have had this for about two months now. I have tried a few of the different models down from it and was no where near as happy a I have had this for about two months now. I have tried a few of the different models down from it and was no where near as happy as I have been with this product.
It does exactly what it says it will do. I do find it takes my battery life of my phone down but other than that its wonderful.
Included with this bluetooth is a apple ready app that auto requests to be installed when the phone is paired with it allowing you to access a variety of different features.
I would have to say the only downfall of this devise is the size and that when it is flipped closed you do not hear an incoming call or text through it-- it goes fully into standby mode. but this can also be a perk as you don't have to wear it in standby. …
- Written by Veronica W from kingston
65 of 68 people found this useful
Best Bluetooth I've Ever Owned
I have had a ton of Bluetooth headsets and they have always worked so-so. This Bluetooth headset is the end all of all Bluetooth h I have had a ton of Bluetooth headsets and they have always worked so-so. This Bluetooth headset is the end all of all Bluetooth headsets! The sound quality is great, the headset works with Siri excellently, people can hear me clearly and the battery life is insanely exceptional. The only issue is make sure that you do the firmware update so you are running version 1.39 otherwise the 1.33 firmware version has a few bugs.
If you use a Bluetooth headset, I would highly recommend making the $129 investment for this high quality headset. …
- Written by Steven F from Philadelphia
71 of 74 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this work with iPad 1st generation for listening to audio books?
- Asked by Mark P from New Westminster
- Nov 17, 2014
how many phones can i connect with Jabra Motion simultaneously?
- Asked by Nikhil D from Dubai
- Aug 13, 2013
It can pair up to 2 devices, so either two phones or even a macbook and a phone.
The iphone app wil It can pair up to 2 devices, so either two phones or even a macbook and a phone.
The iphone app will let you decide on which will be used when hitting the button to i.e. talk to siri. …
- Answered by Albert L
- Mar 22, 2014
Comparing with Plantronics, would you say it works even better? How does it look when you wear it. I hope I can see an image of someone wearing it.
- Asked by John F from Fort Mill
- May 8, 2014
My coworker owns both, the Jabra Motion and the Plantronics Legend. Both are of equal performance wh My coworker owns both, the Jabra Motion and the Plantronics Legend. Both are of equal performance when used over the phone. The Motion is a little better to filter the wind noise outside. On the other hand, the sound of the Legend is a little louder (about 25%) when used with Voxer.
Personally I prefer the micro USB connector of the Jabra Motion. The Plantronics has a magnetic connector for charging; you louse it, you are in trouble. My next one will be a Jabra Motion.
Hope it helps you.
- Answered by Francoys G from Quebec
- Jul 6, 2014
Is the Jabra Motion AE compatible with the 5S?
- Asked by Sandra S from Westhampton
- Nov 28, 2013
I do have the Jabra Motion (as well as the Wave+) paired up fine with the iphone 5s.
- Answered by Albert L
- Mar 22, 2014
will it work with samsung galaxy s4
- Asked by Lenda L from Mineola
- Feb 17, 2014
It should work with pretty much any bluetooth enabled phone, there's also an android app to control It should work with pretty much any bluetooth enabled phone, there's also an android app to control the settings of the headset. …
- Answered by Albert L
- Mar 22, 2014