Belkin's Swivel Charger rotates 90 degrees so it can fit in crowded outlets or make room for other plugs, allowing you to charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod in potentially difficult situations. Even better, the prongs fold for easy packing in your bag when you're ready to travel. The Belkin Swivel Charger comes with a 4-foot Lightning to USB cable, so you can charge your Lightning connector devices at the fastest possible speed. And because the cable is removable, you can use it anywhere—plug it into your Mac to charge and sync, or use your own car charger to charge on the road. Great as a replacement cable or if you simply need an extra. The USB 2.0 port is universal, so you can still charge your iOS devices that use a 30-pin cable.
- 90-degree rotating prongs
- Plugs into any wall power outlet
- 2.1 amp/10 watts
- Four-foot Lightning ChargeSync Cable
- USB connection
Did you notice?The USB 2.0 port is universal, so you can still charge your older iOS devices that use a 30-pin cable.
Apple Recommends ForCharge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector at home or on the go—even when the outlets are crowded or hard to reach.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Swivel Charger
- Lightning to USB ChargeSync cable
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J032tt04-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868906224
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it charge faster than a normal charger?
- Asked by Sarah M from Londonderry
- Apr 30, 2013
It will not charge an iPhone faster. It will charge an iPad the same speed as the included stock Ap It will not charge an iPhone faster. It will charge an iPad the same speed as the included stock Apple 10W iPad charger.
This charger delivers up to 2.1 amps. The iPhone limits it's draw to 1 amp meaning it will charge at the same speed as a standard 5 watt iPhone charger.
The iPad will use up to 12 watts.
This will work with any devices. It just won't charge an iPhone faster.
I've done considerable testing with power meters to prove this.
That being said, you can absolutely use this with an iPhone. It's a good buy as you can use this 1 with an iPhone or iPad without sacrificing charge speed. …
- Answered by Taylor H from San Jose
- Jul 16, 2014