Paul Frank's Deflector Case for 5th-generation iPod touch delivers the future of custom case design. Using its breakthrough 3D TATT process, Uncommon embeds superior graphics below the surface of the case. So you get the most visually expressive, protective cases available.
- Ultra-slim fit
- Charge your iPod touch while in the case
- Direct access to all device features
- Camera hole ensures clean photography
- Direct access to loop
- Convenient snap-on design
Did you notice?Rich, vibrant colors resist fading or peeling thanks to Uncommon's proprietary 3D TATT printing process.
Apple Recommends ForExpress your personal style while safeguarding your 5th-generation iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Paul Frank Deflector Case for iPod touch (5th Gen.)
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: C0005-DZ
- UPC or EAN No.: 846899016513
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Hi, I'd like to know, since it says that it's compatible with 5th Gen 32/64 GB model: Would it fit the 16 GB 5th Gen? If not, why?
- Asked by Jose L. B from Higuey
- Nov 30, 2013
It would fit, but there would be holes in the case where the camera and loop fits.
- Answered by James B from Wahroonga
- Dec 3, 2013
Are these online cases available in retail stores
- Asked by Malia W from Ajax
- Jul 5, 2014