Sena's Lugano Wallet Case for iPhone 5 simply combines an iPhone case and a premium wallet. This streamlined, elegant design is hand wrapped in authentic napa leather and is ideal for carrying both your iPhone and a few extra credit cards. And for extra support and durability, there's a closed top along with a rigid protective layer that further strengthens the additional backbone.
- Easy device access
- Use iPhone 5 while in case
- Camera lens/flash opening
- Charge/sync port opening
- Proximity sensor opening
- Soft microfiber lining
- Sena craftsmanship and quality
- Slim credit card slot
Did you notice?Reinforced design ensures durability and protection.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your iPhone and credit cards in one slim leather case.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Lugano Wallet for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Leather
- Height: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Width: 0.5 in./1.27 cm
- Weight: 0.8 oz./22.68 g
- Length: 2.44 in./6.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 840216
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616030565
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Looks great but poor quality
Although I've been extremely careful with case and it's never been dropped a small piece fell off within 2mths. After 4mths the ca Although I've been extremely careful with case and it's never been dropped a small piece fell off within 2mths. After 4mths the case actually started flaking and splitting. Very disappointed with the quality. …
- Written by Suzanne T from Sydney
Best phone case I've ever owned. Looks good! It's a reasonable size! And no problems with my cards! I've had this case for 7 month Best phone case I've ever owned. Looks good! It's a reasonable size! And no problems with my cards! I've had this case for 7 months now and the only thing that has happened to it was a small piece of plastic fell off because of my carelessness. I've received nothing but compliments on the case. In the beginning it only held 2-3 cards, but after breaking in a bit, I'm able to fit 5 comfortably. …
- Written by James R from Monticello
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this protect the screen, hard to tell from photo
- Asked by Jane H from Evanston
- Apr 24, 2014
Does this case fit the iPhone 5S?
- Asked by Tina S
- Nov 10, 2013
Yes it does :) phew
- Answered by Christine N
- Nov 26, 2013