The Bose® SoundLink® mini is Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker. Its ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth® speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Multipoint Support
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Width: 2.3 in./5.84 cm
- Weight: 1.47 lb./0.67 kg
- Length: 7.1 in./18.03 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607032
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index); Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Best Speaker for the price out there
I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boo I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boom box. Nothing compares to this. The clarity is absolutely amazing and it is almost as loud as the Bose Soundlink II which is $100 more. It comes with a charging dock and travel charger. Note: the micro USB port is for firmware updates. If you're looking for speaker in the $199 range, nothing touches this. …
- Written by Cory S from Columbus
671 of 706 people found this useful
Don't waste your time looking at anything else, buy these
Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up and the sound is Bose.
I just got a IMac last week for my home and desk space is limited but with these, no problem. This speaker fits perfectly under the monitor and on top of the IMac base.
Haven't used this feature but can grab the speaker off it's base and go, without disconnecting anything. Battery is 7 hours so great for going out on patio or anywhere.
I am happy, happy, happy. Price was hard to shallow on first set but not on second. …
- Written by David M from Allen
517 of 549 people found this useful
"OF THE CHAIN"
This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to get these speaker because they r "OFF THE CHAIN"......BAM …
- Written by Courtney W from Orlando
410 of 463 people found this useful
YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT !
BIG SOUND, BUILT LIKE A TANK! NOTHING LIKE IT, I KNOW, I SHOPPED THEM ALL.
- Written by josef M from Chicago
Quality is Splendid
Have it next to my bed, paired with my iPhone 6. Sound is so good . . . worth a million dollars. Try listening to Massive Attack Have it next to my bed, paired with my iPhone 6. Sound is so good . . . worth a million dollars. Try listening to Massive Attack. It's these "little" things in life that can create a lot of joy. …
- Written by Lynn S from San Francisco
1 of 1 people found this useful
Get what you pay for.... and that's good.
For a speaker of it's size and purpose it is definitely at the upper end of the price spectrum - But probably the best portable sp For a speaker of it's size and purpose it is definitely at the upper end of the price spectrum - But probably the best portable speaker on the market. Such a small speaker that can fill a room with quality sound. …
- Written by Dale C from Pontefract
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
sound link colour can you use your mac to operate more than one speaker to spread them around your house
- Asked by Danielle S from St Johns
- Feb 27, 2015
can you answer and talk on iphone 4s using bose soundlink colour speaker
- Asked by Anne Marie R from Waterloo
- Feb 14, 2015
On the Mini you can't. I was hearing music when someone called me and the speaker remained in silenc On the Mini you can't. I was hearing music when someone called me and the speaker remained in silence while I was talking over the phone, when the call ended the music continue on the speaker. …
- Answered by Jordan C from Zapopan
- Mar 15, 2015
Will the SoundLink Mini work with the new iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina display?
- Asked by Rod B from Ohiopyle
- Nov 18, 2013
Yes. Any Bluetooth capable device in fact.
- Answered by Sila P
- Dec 10, 2013
Is it safe to leave the charger connected to the mains ready to go?
- Asked by David O
- Oct 13, 2013
The battery is lithium ion. It shouldn't degrade the battery life by keeping it charged on the cradl The battery is lithium ion. It shouldn't degrade the battery life by keeping it charged on the cradle. The batteries are user replaceable out of interest. …
- Answered by Cara K from Toowoomba
- Mar 14, 2015