The Bose® SoundLink® mini is Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker. Its ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth® speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Multipoint Support
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Width: 2.3 in./5.84 cm
- Weight: 1.47 lb./0.67 kg
- Length: 7.1 in./18.03 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607032
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index); Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Best Speaker for the price out there
I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boo I purchased the Bose Soundlink Mini a few weeks ago. I've owned other speakers like the Small Jawbone Jambox and a Logitech UE boom box. Nothing compares to this. The clarity is absolutely amazing and it is almost as loud as the Bose Soundlink II which is $100 more. It comes with a charging dock and travel charger. Note: the micro USB port is for firmware updates. If you're looking for speaker in the $199 range, nothing touches this. …
- Written by Cory S from Columbus
697 of 734 people found this useful
Don't waste your time looking at anything else, buy these
Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up Just bought my second speaker yesterday. Wife needed a bluetooth speaker for her office to go with her IPod. Super easy to hook up and the sound is Bose.
I just got a IMac last week for my home and desk space is limited but with these, no problem. This speaker fits perfectly under the monitor and on top of the IMac base.
Haven't used this feature but can grab the speaker off it's base and go, without disconnecting anything. Battery is 7 hours so great for going out on patio or anywhere.
I am happy, happy, happy. Price was hard to shallow on first set but not on second. …
- Written by David M from Allen
540 of 573 people found this useful
"OF THE CHAIN"
This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to This Bose speakers r awesome trust me you wont be disappointed, the bass & treble sound makes it even better so don't hesitate to get these speaker because they r "OFF THE CHAIN"......BAM …
- Written by Courtney W from Orlando
435 of 490 people found this useful
Terrific small speaker with a big sound
Hesitant I have to admit, not expecting too much from the small form factor but I have owned it now for almost a year and have bee Hesitant I have to admit, not expecting too much from the small form factor but I have owned it now for almost a year and have been totally delighted with the speaker. Sound is great, plenty of bass, it feels quality, works effortlessly and great for camping, indoor outdoor etc. not disappointed. It would be nice if you could charge it via USB cable but other than that it's terrific and highly recommended. …
- Written by Glenn P from Clovelly
The best in its class
Bought one of these last year in Amsterdam, since then it is my favourite portable speaker which travels with me everywhere. Surpr Bought one of these last year in Amsterdam, since then it is my favourite portable speaker which travels with me everywhere. Surprisingly powerful and clear sound in such a small device. Design is perfect. Together with a case it is the best travel companion a music lover may find :) …
- Written by Mikhail R from Moscow
2 of 2 people found this useful
Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Speaker is The Real Deal
I have spent months looking for the perfect Bluetooth speaker. I've read reviews, listened to salesman trying to sell me their pro I have spent months looking for the perfect Bluetooth speaker. I've read reviews, listened to salesman trying to sell me their products. I've synced them to my Apple iPhone 5s. Most lacked bottom end (bass) and sounded too tinny. No luck.
Until one day I ran into this kid from a local stereo shop. I told him what I was looking for and he asked me if I had seen the new Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Speaker. I hadn't. He told me that he synced one up to his MacBook Air and that it sounds awesome.
A couple days later I was thinking about what he had said. I took the plunge and I bought a Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Speaker. I synced it to my 2014 15 inch MacBook Pro with Retina and boy is it ever sweet. The sound is magnificent. It has a nice balance of highs and lows. It's compact and so I can tuck it into my lap top bag and take it anywhere with ease. …
- Written by R.J. C from VICTORIA
8 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does my bose mini continously charge when connected to my tv
- Asked by Wayne G from Fresno
- Jun 4, 2015
Can you pair 2 soundlinks in order to have a left and right speaker (stereo sound) ?
- Asked by Jesus C from Queretaro
- Apr 30, 2015
You would need to use a splitter with L and R channels and have separate aux cables running to each You would need to use a splitter with L and R channels and have separate aux cables running to each speaker. There is no way to pair the two speakers at this time using Bluetooth. Maybe in the next version. …
- Answered by Aaron R from Dallas
- Jun 4, 2015
How do you know when the battery is charged?
- Asked by Jerry I from Warman
- Apr 11, 2015
There is a green light on the power button
- Answered by Ethan J
- May 21, 2015
Does this have a mic built in, so it can be used as a speakerphone?
- Asked by Sohil K from New York
- Jan 17, 2014
No - it can't be used as a speakerphone
- Answered by Peter B
- Jan 31, 2014
Can you disable the "auto-turn-off" feature while the Bose SoundLink Mini is charging?
- Asked by Marius D
- Jul 1, 2014
According to Bose tech support: "There isn't a way to turn that off. However, any incoming audio wi According to Bose tech support: "There isn't a way to turn that off. However, any incoming audio will keep the speaker on, so if you turned the volume low but not off, that should keep it on. Also, any interaction with the speaker (volume change for instance) will restart that clock." …
- Answered by Winston S from Charleston
- Apr 20, 2015