The Crumpler Pinnacle of Horror bag keeps your MacBook Pro and iPad safe in any weather conditions. This satchel-style shoulder bag is constructed of heavy-duty 900D polyester that's treated with a water-resistant coating. Inside it's carefully organized with a special place for your 15-inch MacBook Pro and a separate soft-touch padded pocket for your iPad.
- Heavy-duty 900D polyester construction with water-resistant coating
- Plush brushed nylon internal pockets
- Water-resistant zippers
- Ergonomically designed zip pullers
- Removable shoulder pad with non-slip grip
- Easy-to-access rear-facing pocket for iPad
- Flamed polypropylene webbing
- Nylon hardware for extreme durability
Did you notice?All materials are water-resistant and designed for all weather conditions.
Apple Recommends ForTake along your MacBook Pro and iPad in protective comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Crumpler Pinnacle of Horror Shoulder Bag
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: All Weather,Fabric
- Height: 5.9 in./15 cm
- Width: 16.1 in./40.9 cm
- Weight: 1.54 lb./0.7 kg
- Length: 10.6 in./26.9 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: POH000-U07150
- UPC or EAN No.: 843991010241
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Great for flying or commute
Even though this say's its for a 15" Mac Book Pro, I use it to carry my 13" MBP and my Ipad. There is some extra room in the lapt Even though this say's its for a 15" Mac Book Pro, I use it to carry my 13" MBP and my Ipad. There is some extra room in the laptop sleeve but the padding is exceptional and the velcro strap is sufficient in securing it in place. It also has two other internal pockets for keeping my odds and ends organized, with room to fit some magazines, a notebook, small pencil case, a travel snack, a book, my travel kit (ear plugs, eye mask, socks), sunglasses, and some other miscellaneous stuff. Also really love the outside pocket placement, it's easy access to my wallet, iphone and travel documents. I highly recommend this bag for travel and everyday use. It's super durable and holding up extremely well after a lot of use, even the color. The blue is really great in person. …
- Written by kate S from Denver
35 of 37 people found this useful
Perfect bag, high quality, smart design.
This bag is brilliant, and multipurpose. Its great for my everyday bag, going to work and gym. The fold over top allows me to fi This bag is brilliant, and multipurpose. Its great for my everyday bag, going to work and gym. The fold over top allows me to fit my sneakers and gym clothes if I really need or fold it over and then have just the right amount of room for work. (Laptop, moleskin, iPhone, iPod, headphones, and magazine for the subway commute just perfect.) For when I'm traveling as my personal carry on - I love that it fits both my mac book pro and my iPad with the front pocket super key for things I need to reach easy (wallet, plane tickets, iPhone). I thought the color might be too much but I absolutely love it, how many black bags does one person need. …
- Written by Tara M from Brooklyn
46 of 50 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I know this bag fits very well with macbook 15 pro. but I wonder if this bag is good for macbook 15 pro with retina display???
- Asked by Adrian R from Miami
- Aug 15, 2013
Perfect for Retina - I am on the streets of NYC almost every day. Have tried 2 other 'lesser' bags Perfect for Retina - I am on the streets of NYC almost every day. Have tried 2 other 'lesser' bags from Apple. Won't go back after my Crumpler. Goes EveryWhere I go and comfortably fits 15" Retina with all necessary accessories. Engineering consultant who loves my Mac ! …
- Answered by Stanley F from Hicksville
- Nov 19, 2013
Hi! Can you tell me if the bag sits up on its own or falls over? I am looking for something to replace my book bag, but it needs to stand up alone.
- Asked by Nefertiti O from Chicago
- Jun 12, 2013
it sits on its own. I love my Crumpler bag!!
- Answered by Kyle O from Bend
- Jun 21, 2013
Could i Use this with my 13-inch 2009 Macbook air?
- Asked by Ryan M from Sydney
- Mar 4, 2013
It will definitely fit inside the bag, but won't be quite as snug as with a 15-inch MacBook Pro. I t It will definitely fit inside the bag, but won't be quite as snug as with a 15-inch MacBook Pro. I think you could add a 13-inch sleeve to get a tighter fit. …
- Answered by Andrew P from New York
- Mar 11, 2013
Does they carry the Crumpler 15" Pinnacle of Horror Bag for Macbook Pro in vertical design too?
- Asked by Joselita Y from Edmonton
- Jun 7, 2013
Will the Crumpler 15" Pinnacle of Horror Bag for MacBook Pro fit both the MacBook and an iPad 2, plus all the cords for both items?
- Asked by Nicole S from Harlingen
- Jun 26, 2013
Yep it most certainly will. The base of the bag as a lot of volume so all the cables and chargers fi Yep it most certainly will. The base of the bag as a lot of volume so all the cables and chargers fit in with ease. …
- Answered by Kaine W from Werribee
- Jul 1, 2013