Thule's snap-on Gauntlet 2.0 case for iPhone 5 balances protection in a pocket-friendly design. Molded texture contours provide added grip while low-profile bumpers protect your iPhone screen, power button, speakers, and Lightning connector from impact and scratches. The slip-resistant back design ensures your iPhone stays put wherever you set it down.
- Slim, snap-on design
- Slides easily into and out of pockets
- Molded texture and easy-grip contours for secure grasp when in camera or gaming mode
- Low-profile bumpers protect screen, power button, speakers, and Lightning connector from impact and scratches
- Slip-resistant back
Did you notice?The slip-resistant back means your iPhone will stay put wherever you set it down.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from whatever life throws at it.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Gauntlet 2.0 Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Soft Touch
- Height: 8.07 in./20.5 cm
- Width: 4.33 in./11 cm
- Weight: 0.85 oz./24 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: TGI205B
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854228589
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 25-year quality guarantee
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Hardy, slim case for the 5S
The gray is a slightly lighter shade in person and complements the white/silver iPhone (more so than the other colors I thought). The gray is a slightly lighter shade in person and complements the white/silver iPhone (more so than the other colors I thought). The smooth sides are a nice feel (kind of slippery actually), and I'm sure the rugged textured back (really, really tough) prevents slippage and damage against gravel or pavement (if the phone is dropped on its back). The case edges do extend (barely) beyond the front screen, so it will elevate the phone when laid flat face down. However, the case leaves the aluminum bumper exposed on the top and bottom (and the glass for that matter), and will probably be ineffective against drops on the phone's face. But, overall, this is an elegant yet durable case that complements a screen protector well, will prevent against most scratches and major falls (on its back), adds insignificant weight/bulk, and is probably one of the most practical options which still preserve the phone's sleekness. …
- Written by Julie W from Jackson Heights
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Answered by Nigel F
- Sep 29, 2013
The edge extends just a smidge beyond the screen, providing protection for setting face down on a ta The edge extends just a smidge beyond the screen, providing protection for setting face down on a table. …
- Answered by Jack B from Naperville
- May 22, 2013
No answers yet