The Schatzii Smart Cloth is the ultimate screen cleaner, expertly created with intelligent function and smart design. These Smart Cloths provide safe and efficient cleaning for all Multi-Touch and Mac displays. Treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield, Schatzii cloths provide anti-static and anti-dust protection, and are antimicrobial-resistant to mold and mildew - without needing any messy sprays, liquids, or wet wipes. Naturally hydrophilic, Schatzii Smart Cloths absorb oils and liquids.
Each Schatzii Smart Cloth offers a plush side for buffing and a silky smooth side for polishing your favorite gear. It's made of 100% microfiber for completely scratch-free cleaning. Plus, Smart Cloths are available in a wide range of designs and patterns to suit every mood and taste. And they're machine washable and durable for long-term use.
- Anti-static, anti-dust display cleaner
- Antimicrobial to resist mold and mildew
- Naturally hydrophilic, Schatzii Smart Cloths absorb oils and liquids
- No messy sprays, wet wipes, or liquids required
- Super stylish, effective, and convenient cleaning on the go
- Treated with AEGIS Microbe Shield protection for sparkling clean displays
- Works on all your favorite iPhone, iPad, iPod, MacBook, and iMac models
- Does a great job cleaning eyewear and lenses
- Stylish collection of designs and patterns to choose from
- Machine washable and durable for long-term use
- Convenient and easy to take anywhere
- Dual-sided for buffing and polishing
- 100% microfiber construction for scratch-free cleaning
Did you notice?Cleans the fingerprints off your device cases and Multi-Touch displays without messy sprays, liquids, or wet wipes.
Apple Recommends ForClean your favorite Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod; also works great on eyewear.
What's in the Box?
- Two Schatzii Smart Cloths - Ultimate Screen Cleaner 2-Pack
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 0.01 in./0.03 cm
- Width: 5 in./12.7 cm
- Weight: 1 oz./28.35 g
- Length: 7 in./17.78 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: A2P-003
- UPC or EAN No.: 857860003739
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 60-day limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I love these smart cloths they are amazing and I use it for everything. Since I'm a student I love that I don't have to carry arou I love these smart cloths they are amazing and I use it for everything. Since I'm a student I love that I don't have to carry around a spray and water and its just a cloth that has an amazing design and it's no heavy!!!! …
- Written by Olivia R from Daly City
37 of 44 people found this useful
i LOVE these cloths. I have one for my iPad, iPhone, sunglasses, reading glasses, laptop. They work better than any other product i LOVE these cloths. I have one for my iPad, iPhone, sunglasses, reading glasses, laptop. They work better than any other product I have used! They are a great size to keep in the car, in a purse, and they come in fun patterns to fit your personality. Buy one or two to keep close at hand. You'll end up using them for more than you imagined! …
- Written by Nancy S from Winfield
27 of 30 people found this useful
I was amazed by this cloth! I always just used normal eyewear cleaner cloths to clean my devices screens, which you have to work t I was amazed by this cloth! I always just used normal eyewear cleaner cloths to clean my devices screens, which you have to work the cloth around to get the oils off. But when I used this cloth it took the oils off with way less work! These cloths are the best!! And you can use them on any device!! …
- Written by Aryan H from Moosomin
29 of 34 people found this useful
Simple, smart and effective ...
Screens, screens and more screens. Schatzzi Smart Cloth just made my life a whole lot easier - it's convenient, looks great and cl Screens, screens and more screens. Schatzzi Smart Cloth just made my life a whole lot easier - it's convenient, looks great and cleans/shines in a few wipes. …
- Written by Glenn C from SAN FRANCISCO
1 of 1 people found this useful
I received a Schatzzi Smart Cloth as a gift. It's the best screen cleaner! It's the perfect size, quality and great designs. Pe I received a Schatzzi Smart Cloth as a gift. It's the best screen cleaner! It's the perfect size, quality and great designs. Perfect for my iPad, MacBook, iPhone and my glasses. …
- Written by Rudy S from SAN FRANCISCO
2 of 2 people found this useful
It just works...beautifully!
These cloths do what they say. They pick up the oils left behind by faces and fingers, leaving a sparkly clean and oil free scree These cloths do what they say. They pick up the oils left behind by faces and fingers, leaving a sparkly clean and oil free screen. They really do work all on their own dry, without any spray liquids. They work on all types of screens as well as eye/sunglasses. I love that the manufacturer says that they are machine washable. Added bonus that these cloths come in array of beautiful designs. …
- Written by Cassandra K from Austin
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
As far as functionality goes how is this any better than any other microfiber cloth?
- Asked by Sean W from Mather
- Aug 6, 2013
Do the wipes clean off skin oils? (bear with me)
- Asked by Vladislav M from New York
- Mar 6, 2013
Yes, they absorb the oils and grime from your fingers rather than spreading them around the screen. Yes, they absorb the oils and grime from your fingers rather than spreading them around the screen. The screens really look brand new and sparkling clean after use. …
- Answered by Olga S from Hamilton
- Mar 18, 2013
Is this safe to use on my Macbook Pro screen?
- Asked by Joy K from Santa Clara
- Feb 28, 2013
Yes, absolutely - I even use them on my MacBook and all my eyewear, they work amazingly well.
- Answered by Olga S from Hamilton
- Mar 16, 2013