Though it's profile is beautifully sleek, the Griffin Exposed case for 7th-generation iPod nano delivers tough protection against bumps, blows, and abrasions. It also puts a layer of bold, high-contrast graphics on your iPod nano. Transparent spaces in the printed designs let the back of your iPod show through and become visually part of the action.
- Hard-shell protective polycarbonate
- Bold high-contrast graphic patterns and colors
- iPod color shows through transparent gaps in patterns
Did you notice?Transparent spaces in the printed designs let the back of your iPod peek through.
Apple Recommends ForSleek yet serious protection for your 7th-generation iPod nano.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin Exposed case for iPod nano (7th Gen.)
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1.68 in./4.27 cm
- Width: 0.28 in./0.71 cm
- Weight: 0.22 oz./6.24 g
- Length: 3.04 in./7.72 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: RE35941-2
- UPC or EAN No.: 685387371419
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now