The ADOPTED Leather Wrap case for iPhone 5 integrates continuous curved surfaces with elegantly contrasting materials to deliver unparalleled hand-feel in a streamlined silhouette. It perfectly compliments the iPhone 5, while carefully protecting it. ADOPTED's signature approach to detail and design makes the Leather Wrap a comfortably functional yet distinctive choice for your iPhone 5.
- Premium genuine leather
- Non-conductive metallized frame
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?The unique, non-conductive metallized frame is lightweight yet rugged.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5 while complimenting your individual style.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic,Leather
- Height: 5.00 in. / 12.70 cm.
- Width: 0.47 in. / 1.19 cm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz. / 24.95 g.
- Length: 2.50 in. / 6.35 cm.
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11149
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312010313
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.getadopted.com/en/warranty/)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Love love love this!
I looked for days for the perfect case and this is it. It does not change the feel of the phone but the bumpy leather texture help I looked for days for the perfect case and this is it. It does not change the feel of the phone but the bumpy leather texture helps for a good grip. It fits perfectly. The white with gold trim looks sooo classy on my new white iphone 5. If you are thinking that it is a little pricey just remember that you may spend less but you may need to buy another soon. So what are you saving. Also the Apple store is one of the few that let's you receive a full refund for 14 days. Most others offer exchanges only. So why not give it a try. I know that you will love it as much as I do. …
- Written by Laura D from North Brunswick
78 of 88 people found this useful
Very Sophisticated Looking
I've had this "off white" case for one week and I love how it looks and feels in my hand. The gold color has changed to a bronze, I've had this "off white" case for one week and I love how it looks and feels in my hand. The gold color has changed to a bronze, though, and if I ever dropped it I'm almost positive that it wouldn't do very well at protecting the phone. I've gotten a lot of comments on how beautiful it is, though. So if you're looking for style, get it. If you're looking for protection, look elsewhere. …
- Written by Julie V from indialantic
61 of 64 people found this useful
It's a beautiful elegant case
I've tried many cases and this is the one for my white phone. It's got a very clean, elegant and polish look. It might not give th I've tried many cases and this is the one for my white phone. It's got a very clean, elegant and polish look. It might not give the best protection should you drop your phone though. …
- Written by Kay H from Milton
56 of 60 people found this useful
I got a white one with bronze/gold and it is ALMOST perfect match with my gold iPhone 5s. My only complain would be the edge aroun I got a white one with bronze/gold and it is ALMOST perfect match with my gold iPhone 5s. My only complain would be the edge around camera part which is not fully painted with gold/bronze but shows more of black edges. It's a real bother. Otherwise it's goes so well with the gold version of iPhone 5s. (Just got this case so I don't know how fast it gets dirty on white leather parts...) …
- Written by AENI K from Sungnam City
2 of 2 people found this useful
Don't buy the white case
At first the case looks beautiful but the white "leather" starts to come off and it looks dirty and ugly. The dark gold surroundin At first the case looks beautiful but the white "leather" starts to come off and it looks dirty and ugly. The dark gold surrounding also starts chipping. …
- Written by Silvia D from Dallas
5 of 5 people found this useful
Paint Chips... But they'll replace it
I have this case in moonlight/silver. It is a very pretty color and looks great. The paint started chipping off the very first day I have this case in moonlight/silver. It is a very pretty color and looks great. The paint started chipping off the very first day, just from normal handling. I've never dropped it. However, ADOPTED sent me a brand new one after I emailed customer support. We'll see how long this one lasts.
Buyer beware. …
- Written by Chelsea G from North Branford
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a case like like the cream and gold "adopted leather wrap case" for the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Carolyn P from Hixson
- Sep 20, 2013
If you don't already know, the 5 and 5s are the same size and the 5s fits in all iPhone 5 cases.
- Answered by Jenna B from Guelph
- Sep 25, 2013
Does this case have a screen protector?
- Asked by Edward K from Braintree
- Nov 26, 2012
No, and for good reason. No high quality case will ever come with one, because screen protectors are No, and for good reason. No high quality case will ever come with one, because screen protectors are tacky, and they make your iPhone's gorgeous screen look subpar. This case's edges raise above the screen ever so slightly, and that should be all the screen protection you need. …
- Answered by Luke W from Bristol
- Dec 4, 2012
I love the look of this case, but is it going to provide enough protection for a phone that is occasionally used by a toddler?
- Asked by Jessica H from Sherman
- Nov 22, 2012
- Answered by Aleem A from Keperra
- Dec 5, 2012
Can a screen protector, glass or plastic, be used with this case?
- Asked by Gary H from Elkins Park
- Nov 20, 2012
Yes u can...
- Answered by Sandeep Y from Dubai
- Jan 22, 2013