The iBaby Monitor M2 from iHealth is as mobile as your baby. Thanks to the magnetic base and rechargeable battery you can shift the camera to whatever room your baby is in for up to two hours. It also offers two-way audio, so you can communicate with your baby—no external speakers required.
Never miss a memory
The free iBaby View app saves photos to your iPhone and app libraries automatically whenever your baby's movement and sounds activate the motion sensors. And you're able to set the sensitivity level of the sensors depending on how much activity you want to capture. Up to four devices and four users can share control, so parents, grandparents, or caregivers can check in on baby at whenever they want.
- View your baby remotely on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
- Takes still shots automatically when motion sensors are activated
- Two-way audio lets you listen, talk, and sing to your baby
- Rechargeable battery for up to two hours of use
- Free iBaby View app
Did you notice?Automatically takes pictures of your baby whenever its movement activates the built-in motion sensors.
Apple Recommends ForKeep an eye on your baby from anywhere on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- iBaby Monitor M2
- Magnetic camera base
- Power adapter
- Mounting kit
- Quick install guide
- Height: 4.72 in./12 cm
- Width: 5.9 in./15 cm
- Weight: 1.62 lb./0.73 kg
- Length: 7.1 in./18 cm
- Free iBaby Monitor BM app, available via download from the App Store in iTunes.
- Mfr. Part Number: M2
- UPC or EAN No.: 855111003194
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year from date of purchase
Staying in touch with your baby has never been easier.
Designed to be used with our advanced iBaby Monitors M2 and M3s, the iBaby View companion app allows you to conveniently check on your adorable little one’s status whether you are at home or on the road.
With iBaby View app, you can:
o Watch live stream of your baby 24/7 wherever you are
o Fully control your live video feed with a swipe of your finger (requires iBaby Monitor M3s)
o Communicate with your baby via two-way audio speakers
o Check on your baby’s sleeping status with night-vision LED lights, motion and sound sensors.
o Track your baby’s sleeping pattern using “Sleep-Record” function
You may also:
o Capture still shots from video feed
o Apply photo effects to the captured images
o Share your photos with family and friends on your favorite social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Waste of Money
My husband and I needed a reliable monitor for our son because he has had a few seizures at night. After our first monitor died an My husband and I needed a reliable monitor for our son because he has had a few seizures at night. After our first monitor died and after carefully reading reviews, it looked like the iBaby was the best option out there for us, especially since we could see him everywhere and anywhere on our phones. Turns out we were completely wrong. The volume spontaneously changes on its own. Even at its highest setting, you can hardly hear anything. Every other time we would try to turn it on, there was a "network error." We'd have to turn on and off the camera and iPad several times to try and get them to sync. We even invested in a new router for better service, it didn't make a difference. We were finally so fed up when we kept getting the "network error" on our iPad and both iPhones. We spent over an hour trying to troubleshoot it and nothing worked. We also tried calling customer service and they are only available M-F 9am-5pm PST. This is an untrustworthy product. …
- Written by Caitlin C from Waltham
62 of 73 people found this useful
Not Ready of Prime Time
They need to go back to the drawing board with this one. I received mine on Friday. While my son was napping I set it up in the ki They need to go back to the drawing board with this one. I received mine on Friday. While my son was napping I set it up in the kitchen to test it out. Worked great! So easy to set up. After dinner I installed it in my son's room. This time I couldn't get it to work. Turns out they were having network issues, and I wasn't able to log back on until Saturday morning. Then it was unstable all weekend, so it kept cutting out. Monday it went down completely again. When it came back up it was still unstable. You're at their mercy since there is no option to locally stream the video. You must go through their network. Their response after I contacted them? "Network errors happen sometimes." Nice. Not even an attempt to assure me this is an unusual situation or that their network is usually more stable than what I'd seen in the short time I'd owned the product. In sum, the product is completely unreliable as a baby monitoring device, and even when it works it's not that great. The companion app is buggy, the video is decent, but the sound is horrendous. It goes up and down in volume on its own. The sound and motion alerts are way too sensitive. The user manual claims there is a setting to adjust the sensitivity, but that is wrong. Maybe they copied that tidbit over from the manual for the M3? The only option for those settings is on or off. Thank goodness Apple has a decent return policy! …
- Written by Dawn D from Groton
47 of 55 people found this useful
- pretty complicated to set up, having to plug the USB cord from your phone (instructions, were pretty useless)
- connection to t - pretty complicated to set up, having to plug the USB cord from your phone (instructions, were pretty useless)
- connection to the wifi (main floor) and camera (2nd floor) fails constantly.
- LOUD obnoxious double beep, happens every re-install software
- when it losses connection (because why else?) it (CAMERA) repeats said beeps! Waking up anyone sleeping in the vicinity (BABY!!)
-to reconnect, most times you just have to log back in and close (repeat x3-4) the ibaby app.
-there is no iBaby view in the AppStore. It's just iBaby.
-the delay is crazy. I seriously can't trust it to tell me on time what's going on. When you push the talk back button, talk then turn it back to listen, you will hear what you've said a few seconds later. That to me is too long of a delay to be trusted. (I've also accidentally pushed the talk button on the phone, a lot)
- you WILL have to re-install by plugging phone to camera
- zooms horrible
- sound crackles. It must have a sensor that amplifies the volume when there's sound. Or a fluff that landed near it and thought I was missing out.
-sometimes it will max out the volume for no reason, then just quit altogether
-it does alert you when there is no connection, but as it semi connects and glitches again, it starts over. So you might get the warning it's not working for 10 or so minutes. Or more. Seriously. I'm not making this up.
- amazing idea with it having the magnetic base.
- you can manually face it in any direction.
- pretty descent night vision.
- if the camera is in a good mod, it'll let you spy when you're not home.
- being able to use the big screen of iPad as a video monitor, awesome. (If you want the scratching static fairies to whip you awake over a snore)
- I don't get what the nighttime button is for.
- I love being able to snap a pic on the app (not phone)
-and having a milestones section in app …
- Written by Dawn M from drumheller
26 of 30 people found this useful
Not a good product
Lost connection every 8h, specially when someone connects in the network, . Better buy usual products. Not satisfied at all. Only Lost connection every 8h, specially when someone connects in the network, . Better buy usual products. Not satisfied at all. Only quality is to see using IOS and Android. Lack of support (FAQ). Should also connect using regular PC (Windows version). …
- Written by Marco C from São Paulo
Impossible to setup
After I set it up, I get a message that the phone can't connect to the camera. I tried to set it up with different iphones and I a After I set it up, I get a message that the phone can't connect to the camera. I tried to set it up with different iphones and I always get the same error message. You would expect that something sold on the apple store would be simple and "apple-like" meaning it works.... Went back to my regular baby monitor purchased on Amazon. …
- Written by Matias D from Evansville
BEST MONEY SPENT
Purchased this for my daughter when she had her second baby. She had a monitor without a picture of her first. I persuaded her tha Purchased this for my daughter when she had her second baby. She had a monitor without a picture of her first. I persuaded her that this would be better. She couldn't agree more. When we have the baby overnight we love watching him sleep. With the picture you can check whether the baby is simply moving around, ready to get up, or has a foot or arm hanging out of the den. With the screen you don't need to crack the door and check, thus waking the baby! Happy I talked her into this monitor. The picture is clear and has great features, whenever your baby cries it alerts you through your iPhone. I'm certain she (and grandmother) will get heaps of use out of this monitor. …
- Written by Gfhjj G from Grand prairie
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Which ibaby monitor has better features, M2 or M3?
- Asked by Prerna S
- Nov 15, 2013
I bought M3 a year ago and was very happy with its quality, though it has taken me a while to set it I bought M3 a year ago and was very happy with its quality, though it has taken me a while to set it up (port forwarding on our double router home setup has not been easy). The only complain I have with the M3 is its lack of a built-in speaker. So I have been looking forward to the M2.
The M2 is much easier to setup, not port forwarding whatsoever. Pretty design, the magnetic stand is very chic, and speaker is built-in. One thing I missed sorely is you can no longer move the camera with the app, which I think is the most appealing function of the M3! …
- Answered by Michelle T from 港区
- Nov 24, 2013
How many iBaby Monitor can you connect or see with the iBaby App? Can you see both monitor simultaneously in the App?
- Asked by Christian P from Miami
- May 23, 2014
hello :) i don't have wifi at home, only have 3G internet on my iphone which I use bluetooth to connect my laptop to for internet. can i use an ibaby?
- Asked by Eloise C from Sydney
- Feb 15, 2014
Can the ibaby M2 product be used when you travel (ie can you use it on vacation in a hotel or at the grandparent's house)?
- Asked by Jessica S from Louisville
- Nov 2, 2013
YES.... as long as you are in a hotel that offers Wi-Fi. All you have to do is connect your phone t YES.... as long as you are in a hotel that offers Wi-Fi. All you have to do is connect your phone to to the back of the unit program the M2 to the hotel's Wi-Fi, as long as you have wi-fi on your phone or iPad, you can see what's going on in the room. I use it to monitor my invalid mom. …
- Answered by Kijana W from Houston
- Nov 25, 2013