Powerbeats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones are designed to help you take your game to the next level. Featuring adjustable ear hooks, they're engineered to stay put during all levels of movement. Clear, crisp audio helps keep you motivated while training whether it's in the gym, on the court, or on the streets.
Made for athletes
Flexible earclips are designed to secure the headphones in your ears no matter how rigorous your workout. Sweat-resistant materials and eartips of all sizes keep you comfortable always.
Clearer sound, deeper bass
These are the only Beats by Dr. Dre earbuds that come with two speakers inside each bud. That means you get crystal-clear highs and deep, rumbling lows in high definition.
A special design pumps clear bass at any volume while letting in ambient noise—so you can hear what's going on around you and stay safe while running on the road.
Remote control cord
You can adjust your music to find your power song right from the cord. No need to fumble with your iPhone or Pod during your workout.
- Sound is clear at any volume while integrated subwoofers deliver deep bass
- A midrange tweeter yields ultra-smooth vocals and clear, crisp highs
- Dual-driver design separates bass and treble frequencies for audio that's accurate and powerful
- Bendable ear hooks keep headphones in place so you can focus on your workout
- Headphones let in just enough ambient sound to keep you aware of your surroundings
- Made to handle hours of activity in the sun, there's no risk of damage from exposure to sweat and UV rays
- A built-in cord remote lets you control your music without stopping your workout
- Experience crystal-clear audio when you take hands-free calls using the integrated microphone
Did you notice?Every aspect of the design focuses on comfort, durability, and staying power for nearly any activity.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or take calls on your iPhone or iPod touch without stopping your workout.
What's in the Box?
- Powerbeats by Dr. Dre in-ear headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00005-001
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000227
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Not worth the trouble
Got these based on the quality of Monster products but after three workouts the mic and remote started to act up after contact wit Got these based on the quality of Monster products but after three workouts the mic and remote started to act up after contact with sweat. It would pause my nike+ workout and launch Siri on its own. I email customer support for help and never heard back from them. After just 4 months of use the right ear stopped working, make note that I would always store them in the case that I got. Great sound when they worked but not for working out or sweating at from any activity. …
- Written by Andrew R H from Denver
117 of 138 people found this useful
Do not waste your money!!!!
This product dose not worth at all. I bought mine April 2011. After while the headphone's remote was broken so I got the replaceme This product dose not worth at all. I bought mine April 2011. After while the headphone's remote was broken so I got the replacement. The replacement got the same problem. Unfortunately the producer dose not get any warranty for the replacement. So I stuck with one of the most expensive garbage I've ever have. …
- Written by Amir A from toronto
117 of 151 people found this useful
Don't waste your money on this
Extremely bad product. I got this headphones as a gift, and even been told to not get them reading all the reviews online, I still Extremely bad product. I got this headphones as a gift, and even been told to not get them reading all the reviews online, I still though that the quality issues where isolated problems. Well IT IS TRUE that they get damaged after 2 days. The remote stopped working only after 2 days of use. The worst part is that you call the manufacturer for warranty and they tell you that the only option is to wait 3 to 4 weeks to get a replacement. NEVER BUY BEATS PRODUCTS, absolutely waste of money! …
- Written by JUAN D V from BOGOTA
96 of 113 people found this useful
FOR THE GYM
I BOUGHT THESE JUST FOR RUNNING AT THE GYM.
I NEVER THOUGHT OF BUYING THESE EAR BUDS AS THEY COST ALOT.
I TRIED OTHER CHEAP MOD I BOUGHT THESE JUST FOR RUNNING AT THE GYM.
I NEVER THOUGHT OF BUYING THESE EAR BUDS AS THEY COST ALOT.
I TRIED OTHER CHEAP MODELS BUT DID NOT WORK OUT FOR ME.
THE GREAT PART FOR ME IS THAT THEY FIX ME PERFECT. THEY DO NOT COME LOOSE OR MOVE WHILE I DO MY CARDIO 6 TIMES A WEEK FOR AN HOUR AT A TIME.
THANKS FOR A GREAT PRODUCT …
- Written by Gerald G from Markham
1 of 1 people found this useful
Have replaced these headphones 3 times (soon to be a 4th) in a year. Microphone is subpar and remote control breaks after a few u Have replaced these headphones 3 times (soon to be a 4th) in a year. Microphone is subpar and remote control breaks after a few uses. Apple does not stand behind the product if you buy from them and Beats sends you to a separate repair center that does not have what you ordered in stock (so replaces sometimes with a different product, most likely refurbished). Same defect over and over again tells me they are aware this product is a lemon and yet they keep selling and promoting. Stay away from these headphones-Lebron should be embarrassed for endorsing them. …
- Written by Kevin F from Austin
0 of 1 people found this useful
After one full week, controls stopped working due to sweat. Volume began decreasing on it's own. Mute, song skip completely non fu After one full week, controls stopped working due to sweat. Volume began decreasing on it's own. Mute, song skip completely non functioning. Not as loud as I would have expected from a $200 pair of headphones. …
- Written by Jason A from Griffith
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the remote for the beats earphone able to skip your music to the next and vice versa?
- Asked by Erwin S from Aztec
- Aug 5, 2014
are these headphones compatible with iPad mini?
- Asked by Abigail Y
- Jan 18, 2013
Yes they are. the music will play and the in-line remote will work too.
- Answered by Rebecca S from Crystal Lake
- Jan 30, 2013
are these headphones compatible with iPhone 5s ?
- Asked by Wilmer A from Bogotá
- Nov 24, 2013
- Answered by Shane M from Columbus
- Dec 13, 2013
Are these earphones compatible with macbook air 2012?
- Asked by Enmanuel D
- Nov 23, 2012
They should, they work with my macbook pro
- Answered by C C from Wytheville
- Jan 2, 2014
can you listen to the radio with these headphones
- Asked by Lynn H from Bellevue
- Jun 4, 2013