Based on Speck's ever-popular CandyShell, this case has soft rubbery protection on the inside and a glossy hard shell to keep your iPod safe. It's also got specialised grippy finger pads on the back for a winning grip when you are gaming. Plus, the four bumps on the edge bezel lock in thumb placement on your iPod's touchscreen so you won't lose track of your games' virtual buttons.
- Textured finger pads on back for gaming grip and comfort
- Thumb bumps for virtual button positioning
- Hard outer shell, shock-absorbent rubbery interior
Did you notice?The clever thumb marks on the bezel keep your thumbs perfectly aligned with your on-screen buttons while gaming.
Apple Recommends ForSerious gamers and anyone who wants a better grip on their iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell Grip Case
- User Instructions
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Rubber
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A1275
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912024792
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit www.speckproducts.com/warranty-returns)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the screen crack if it falls front side?
- Asked by Jason L from Brooklyn
- Mar 2, 2013
Does this case fit on the iPod 3rd Gen?
- Asked by Michael B from Napa
- May 22, 2011
can i still have a screen cover on with this case with out interferenc ?
- Asked by Jason P from Mount Dora
- Oct 31, 2011
- Answered by Laurie M from Golden
- Nov 23, 2011
Is this a good case
- Asked by Vivian P from Clarksdale
- Dec 25, 2012
I say yes, but see the reviews to see if it suits your needs. All the buttons on the case are nicely I say yes, but see the reviews to see if it suits your needs. All the buttons on the case are nicely covered, but remain very usable. This case provides impeccable protection. …
- Answered by Robert P
- Jan 19, 2013
Do you have to remove case to charge or dock?
- Asked by Stacy M from New Lenox
- Dec 13, 2012
Can you move the volume controls through Speck case?
- Asked by Deborah H from Boulder
- Apr 29, 2012
- Answered by Bryce S from Camarillo
- Jun 4, 2012