Speck's signature CandyShell case is a supreme—and award-winning—example of combining great good looks with stellar protection. It's never boring, always fun, always unique and highly protective.
- One-of-a-kind design; seamless hard-shell case with soft interior lining
- Glossy outer shell protects from scratches and scrapes
- Easily slides in and out of pockets
- Rubberized interior offers shock absorption and protection
- Raised screen bezel and rubberized button covers add protection and grip
- Patent-pending one-piece design
Did you notice?The combination of hard-shell exterior and soft silicone interior delivers outstanding protection.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your fourth-generation iPod touch in glossy style.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell for iPod touch
- Form Factor: Dockable, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Silicone
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A1271
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912024754
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit http://www.speckproducts.com/warranty-returns.)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
I may buy it again...
I bought one of these almost 9 months ago. It has done a good job of protecting the iPod Touch and has a minimal presence. It is I bought one of these almost 9 months ago. It has done a good job of protecting the iPod Touch and has a minimal presence. It is compact and looks almost as good as the original shell. The glossy outer plastic shell won't stay glossy long as it does scratch pretty easy. The edges of it still look pretty shiny, the back has lots of little scratches giving parts of it a more buff appearance. The thin piece between the screen front and charging port is too thin and has cracked in two places. The rubber inner part of the shell is still holding it together but I don't expect it to last much longer. Still the rest of the remaining shell will probably hold together even if that little piece breaks and I have to trim it off. If it does not, I may still buy this again to replace it, given that I like the way it looks and fits and it has done its job of protecting the iPod Touch. I would have given it 5 stars if that bottom piece had not cracked. …
- Written by Ron D from Austin
27 of 30 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this case compatible with I pod 5th generation?
- Asked by Mason P from Placentia
- Dec 13, 2012
- Answered by Andrea T from Lethbridge
- May 5, 2013