Designed for portability
The built-in handle makes for easy carrying to different locations where iPad or other iOS devices are stored. Sync and charge anywhere, anytime.
Sync up to 16 iPad devices at once
Using iTunes on your MacBook, you can sync up to 16 iPad and iOS devices simultaneously with all your selected apps, books, movies, podcasts, and music.
Free up time, people and infrastructure
Charge 16 iPad and iOS devices in one place and at the same time—and at the full 2.1 amp rate.
Built to last
Designed to go the distance, the solid steel outer shell protects the intelligent electronics inside.
Installation is a breeze. Simply plug the Sync Charge Box (iQ 16 SCB Sync Station) into a power socket and you are ready to start charging. Connect it to your MacBook and start syncing through iTunes.
- Hand-held portability
- Sync 16 iPad and iOS devices simultaneously
- Charge 16 iPad and iOS devices in the same time it takes to charge one*
- Compact size for use in any space
- Compatible with iTunes
- Designed for use with a MacBook
- Easy plug and play operation
Did you notice?Link multiple Sync Charge Box—iQ 16 SCB Sync Stations together using a USB hub to increase the number of iPad devices you can sync and charge.
Apple Recommends ForSaves time and resources by simultaneously syncing and charging multiple iPad devices with a 2.1 amp current.
What's in the Box?
- Lock'n'Charge Sync Charge Box—iQ 16 SCB Sync Station
- USB/host cable connector
- IEC cable (Power lead)
- Instruction manual
- Note: Apple Dock Connector to USB Cables not included
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 8.6 in./21.84 cm
- Width: 10 in./25.4 cm
- Weight: 4.4 lb./2 kg
- Length: 2.6 in./6.6 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: LNC16SCB
- UPC or EAN No.: 672093900019
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year limited warranty (For details, please visit www.lockncharge.com)
- * Ensure you have licensed and/or have full legal permission to copy all content you seek to transfer to your devices. The time to sync all devices will vary and depend upon the amount of content to be transferred and the number of devices connected.
** The time taken to charge all devices will depend on the amount of charge remaining in each device.
The Sync Charge Box—iQ SCB Sync Station does not come with iPad or iOS devices, Apple Dock Connector to USB Cables, or MacBook.
- Sync Charge Box and iQ SCB Sync Station are trademarks of Lock'n'Charge Technologies.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you sync from an iPad to the other iPads or does it have to be a MacBook?
- Asked by Barbara Prindle-eaton D from Hyannis
- Jan 29, 2013
At this time, I know of no good way to sync one iPad to others without use of a computer. The though At this time, I know of no good way to sync one iPad to others without use of a computer. The thought came up about backing up your image to iCloud and restoring that image to other devices, but even then iCloud will only support 10 devices so you would be limited to your installed base. Using a Mac with Apple Configurator or iTunes is currently the best/easiest/cheapest option available for large deployments. …
- Answered by Kevin R from West Fargo
- Mar 6, 2013
What software is used to manage?
- Asked by Dal L from Sooke
- Oct 19, 2012
Most schools are now using Apple Configurator for managing Apps and whatnot on their iOS devices. Re Most schools are now using Apple Configurator for managing Apps and whatnot on their iOS devices. Reports are that it's much more reliable and robust than iTunes, although iTunes does work fine for many people. …
- Answered by Kevin R from West Fargo
- Feb 13, 2013