Because the Medis PLUS clicks into the contour of your ear rather than forcing itself in the ear canal, it allows for more space to fit larger 15.4mm drivers—which means you hear even more solid sound.
Patented “EarClick” fit technology
EarClick construction is a patent that ingeniously secures the earphone into position in your ear. It makes use of the bottom of the ear, much like the standard construction, and adds an upward hook securing the earpiece. Plus you get four sets of different-sized silicone pads to ensure a perfect fit.
The integrated three-button remote and microphone system lets you control virtually every function directly from the cable. While using your iPhone, answer and hang-up phone calls. When listening to music on your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, you can play, pause, and skip (forward or back) music tracks. And you can adjust the volume—that's the "plus" in Medis PLUS.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- Premium handmade drivers provide a great listening experience
- Fabric cable minimizes tangling
- EarClick technology provides unparalleled fit and comfort
Did you notice?EarClick technology makes for arguably the most comfortable and secure in-ear fit available.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or talk on your iPhone while keeping it all under control with the inline remote.
What's in the Box?
- Urbanears Medis PLUS Headphones
- Built-in microphone and remote control on the wire
- Four sets of silicone pads to adjust size
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms +/- 15% at 1kHz
- THD: 5mW
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Sports & Fitness, With Mic, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 04090602
- UPC or EAN No.: 7340055306027
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year premium replacement (For details, please visit www.urbanears.com/support/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Big sound-- not for small ears!
The sound quality is great in these headphones, and I do love the cord material as well as the control on the headphones. MY ONLY The sound quality is great in these headphones, and I do love the cord material as well as the control on the headphones. MY ONLY PROBLEM: although in the wonderful packaging (presentation is great) provides multiple sizes for optimal fit, the smallest attachment is NOT SMALL ENOUGH. After wearing them for a day, the upper part of my ear where the headphone sat was sore and I could not keep them in for the rest of the evening.
simply put: if you think your ears may be too small, pass on these and get a different version of UrbanEars design. If you have normal sized ears, THEY ARE WONDERFUL! …
- Written by Erika S from Los Angeles
64 of 66 people found this useful
This is the best in-ear headphone that is out.
Well, we've all had various headphones that you stick into your ear... most of them fit uncomfortably, and the shape alone would m Well, we've all had various headphones that you stick into your ear... most of them fit uncomfortably, and the shape alone would make me cringe because I hate shoving the rubber cutip-like ends into my ear.
With this headphone, it is a completely new experience. The thing is, this clicks ONTO your ear - you don't shove it INTO your ear like everything else (including the Apple headphones).
Besides comfort, the sound is amazing.
Seriously this headphone beats any in-ear headphone on the market at ANY price. Buy it you will not regret it. …
- Written by Darren B from Irvine
43 of 46 people found this useful
some of the best sound i have ever had in an inear model!
they way it fits in my ear is incredibly comfortable, i keep them in my some of the best sound i have ever had in an inear model!
they way it fits in my ear is incredibly comfortable, i keep them in my ear all day and make all my calls on my iPhone!
MUST BUY!! …
- Written by Daniel Y from NEW YORK
37 of 42 people found this useful
Didn't last more than 1 month
Don't get me wrong, the quality is awesome (probably the best I've had for small headphones) but they only lasted 1 month... I did Don't get me wrong, the quality is awesome (probably the best I've had for small headphones) but they only lasted 1 month... I did not drop them or anything but the right ear just stopped working... …
- Written by Paul C from Madison
just not worth the money
I bought this earphone for about 70USD and i regret buying them . Really it's such a waste of money . The quality of the sound isn I bought this earphone for about 70USD and i regret buying them . Really it's such a waste of money . The quality of the sound isn't as great as i expected . I'd rather buy skull***** which sometimes way cheaper and it has a better sound quality . …
- Written by Veronika N from Surabaya
smooth sounding phones
these are the best compromise between ear-buds, which fall out at the most inopportune times, and in-ear phones, which clog the ea these are the best compromise between ear-buds, which fall out at the most inopportune times, and in-ear phones, which clog the ear making it difficult to swallow (don't like anything more solid than a q-tip in my ear canal).
these phones have a nice smooth sound. adequate bass response for such a design. decent imaging. overall a great purchase. …
- Written by grif R from san carlos
3 of 3 people found this useful